Benimaru XIII

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Benimaru (KoF XIII)



Type: GANK
Aptidude: 15

Tigersoul.jpg Thunder tiger
Gain an additional 55 rage when a fighter dies, and extra rage when attacked

Benimaruxiii weapon.png Dazzling badge.jpg Street fight tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Kyo Kusanagi
Own Benimaru XIII, Kyo Kusanagi, Goro Daimon: ATK+ 25%
Elizabeth
Own Benimaru XIII, Elizabeth, Orochi Chris. Mukai: ATK+ 25%
Benimaru
Own Benimaru XIII, Benimaru, Benimaru 2003: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
TBA

Skill description

Electric generator
Passive skill
Increase your own ULT damage and ULT resistance; increase your own ATK and DEF by 35%, and your small skill chance and control rate by 40%; get the "thunder shield": value is equal to 100% of your own max HP, increase ATK and DEF by 20% and your crit rate by 25% while having the shield, and immunity to paralysis; shield value is only 50% in 1v2s; when the Thunder Shield is broken, absorb 200 rage from the target and apply the "Electromagnetic" effect on that target: absorb 20% ATK and DEF and 25% crit rate from the target, lasts for 2 rounds, ignores control free and cannot be dispelled. Gain the "overload" effect: increase your reflect rate by 40%, and when hit, cause damage equal to 15% of their current HP to all enemies affected by electromagnetic and restore own HP equal to that amount; when receiving fatal damage, escape and reappear at the beginning of your next turn, restoring full HP and 300 rage, dispelling all your negative effects and gaining a Thunder shield with value equal to 50% of your max HP (this effect can active once per match).
Increase your own ULT damage and ULT resist by 20% (at level 1)
Increase your own ULT damage and ULT resistance; increase your own ATK and DEF by 40%, and your small skill chance and control rate by 45%; get the "thunder shield": value is equal to 100% of your own max HP, increase ATK and DEF by 20% and your crit rate and control by 30% while having the shield, and immunity to paralysis; shield value is only 50% in 1v2s; when the Thunder Shield is broken, absorb 300 rage from the target and apply the "Electromagnetic" effect on that target: absorb 20% ATK and DEF and 30% crit rate and control from the target, lasts for 2 rounds, ignores control free and cannot be dispelled. Gain the "overload" effect: dispel own negative effects, increase your reflect rate by 50%, and when hit, cause damage equal to 20% of their current HP to all enemies affected by electromagnetic and restore own HP equal to that amount (this damage doesn't return rage); when receiving fatal damage, if you are in the overload state, immediately remove the overload state and get a thunder shield with a value of 25% of your max HP and restore 25% of your HP (this effect has a cooldown of 3 turns), otherwise escape and reappear at the beginning of your next turn, restoring full HP and 500 rage, dispelling all your negative effects and gaining a Thunder shield with value equal to 50% of your max HP (this effect can active once per match).
Increase your own ULT damage and ULT resist by 30% (at level 1)
Three step lightning
Skill
Attack a single target, prioritizing a target affected by "electromagnetic"; reduce the target's DMG by 25% for 1 round; 40% chance to paralyze the target; cause 30% additional damage to a paralyzed target; if the attack hits a fighter affected by electromagnetic, 60% chance to paralyze and drain 20% of the target's current HP, and restore 200 rage to Benimaru XIII; restore 20% of the "thunder shield".
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target(level 1)
Attack a single target, prioritizing a target affected by "electromagnetic"; reduce the target's DMG by 25% for 1 round; 50% chance to paralyze the target; cause 50% additional damage to a paralyzed target; if the attack hits a fighter affected by electromagnetic, 60% chance to paralyze and drain 20% of the target's current HP, and restore 200 rage to Benimaru XIII (double this value while in the overload state, and extra 10% paralyze chance) ; restore 30% of the "thunder shield". At the beginning of the next round, your team's flame fighters deal 30% extra damage when attacking paralyzed targets, and our fighters with paralysis skills deal 30% extra damage when attacking burned targets (lasts for 1 turn)
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack a single enemy; increase own DMG and RES by 25% for 2 rounds; deal splash damage equal to 40% to units around the target, and reduce the target's DEF by 20% and 25% anti-crit for 1 round; 40% chance to paralyze all hit targets; if the main target is affected by "electromagnetic", deal extra damage equal to 15% of their max HP; 40% chance of adding or refreshing electromagnetic to the main target; when holding a "Thunder shield", restore 20% of the shield's value and 100 rage, otherwise create a thunder shield with value equal to 400% of own ATK.
Deals damage equal to 430%+25 points to the target
Attack a single enemy, prioritizing targets affected by "Electromagnetic"; increase own DMG and RES by 30% for 2 rounds; deal splash damage equal to 40% to units around the target, and reduce the target's DEF by 30% and 30% anti-crit for 1 round; 40% chance to paralyze all hit targets; deal 25% additional damage to paralyzed targets; if the main target is affected by "electromagnetic", deal extra damage equal to 20% of their max HP, ignoring block and RES; increase chance to paralyze to 80% and must release small skill in the next round; 60% chance of adding or refreshing electromagnetic to the main target; when holding a "Thunder shield", restore 30% of the shield's value and 200 rage, otherwise create a thunder shield with value equal to 500% of own ATK.
Deals damage equal to 430%+25 points to the target
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a column, prioritizing targets affected by "Electromagnetic"; and select 1 of those targets as the main target increase own DMG and RES by 35% for 2 rounds; increases damage to the main target by 40%, and deal 60% splash damage to the fighters left and right of the main target; and reduce all hit target's DEF and anti-crit by 40% for 1 round; 50% chance to paralyze all hit targets; deal 35% additional damage to paralyzed targets; add or refresh the "electromagnetic" status to the main target's column; if the main target is affected by "electromagnetic", deal extra damage equal to 20% of their max HP to the main column and absorb 200 rage from each, ignoring block and RES; increase the chance to paralyze to 90% and must release small skill in the next round; when holding a "Thunder shield", restore 30% of the shield's value and 200 rage, otherwise create a thunder shield with value equal to 600% of own ATK.
Gain the following effects for all "electromagnetic" targets and yourself for 1 turn:
*1. Deal 20% additional damage to all Electromagnetic targets when attacking directly.
*2. When you are attacked, absorb 30 rage from each electromagnetic target.

Deals damage equal to 320%+25 points to all targets hit