Blue Mary XIV

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Blue Mary (KoF XIV)



Type: TANK
Aptidude: 15

Snakesoul.jpg Rock Snake Soul
Gain an additional 55 rage when attacking, and get additional rage when getting attacked

File:Maryxiv weapon.png Beauty badge.jpg Judo tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

King XIII
Own Blue Mary XIV, King XIII, Elizabeth, Angel XIV: ATK+ 25%
Dry Earth Yashiro
Own Blue Mary XIV, Dry Earth Yashiro, Instinct Iori: HP+ 25%
Own Blue Mary XIV, May Lee, Kasumi, Vanessa: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Mai Shiranui, Ryuji Yamazaki, Terry XIII

Skill description

Increase your own crit resist; Gain 35% DMG and RES, plus 40% block power and small skill chance. Get block enhancement for 1 round during the first round of deployment: gain 100% block rate and can also block critical hits (this effect cannot be dispelled) and 1 stack of septic resist (lasts for 1 round).

Gain wild rose (maximum of 100% energy, and every 10% energy will instantly be converted to 5% block rate and 2% RES rate, can be stacked with similar buffs), plus restore HP% equal to the percentage of energy gained); at the beginning of the enemy's turn, the remaining rage (up to 300 points) is deducted and converted into wild rose energy at the beginning of the turn (unaffected by rage gain speed increases/decreases); when allies behind you attack, they gain 50 rage and 6% wild rose energy.

If there is only you when deployed, when the wild rose energy reaches 100%, clear that energy and activate the following effect: obtain the maximum attribute of wild rose for 1 round, and the next time you are hit, become immune to damage and clear own negative effects and counterattack with ULT. When receiving fatal damage, immediately gain 50% wild rose energy, restore 30% HP and 300 rage, and clear all negative stats from yourself, while increasing ULT resistance by 30% for 2 rounds (cannot be dispelled), and gaining block enhancement for 1 round. This effect can be triggered up to 2 times (1 time in 1v1)
Increase own anti-crit by 20%
Increase your own crit resist; Gain 40% DMG and RES, plus 40% block power and small skill chance. Get block enhancement for 1 round during the first round of deployment: gain 100% block rate and can also block critical hits (this effect cannot be dispelled), 40% RES rate and 1 stack of septic resist (lasts for 1 round).

Gain wild rose (maximum of 100% energy, and every 10% energy will instantly be converted to 5% block rate and 2% RES rate, can be stacked with similar buffs), plus restore HP% equal to the percentage of energy gained); at the beginning of the enemy's turn, the remaining rage (up to 400 points) is deducted and converted into wild rose energy at the beginning of the turn (unaffected by rage gain speed increases/decreases); when allies behind you attack, they gain 50 rage and 8% wild rose energy. When only 1 ally gets this effect, double the wild rose energy gain.
If there is only you when deployed, when the wild rose energy reaches 100%, gain 1 stack of septic resistance, clear that energy and activate the following effect: obtain the maximum attribute of wild rose for 1 round, and the next time you are hit, become immune to damage and clear own negative effects and counterattack with ULT. When receiving fatal damage, immediately gain 50% wild rose energy, restore 50% HP and 500 rage, and clear all negative stats from yourself, while increasing ULT resistance by 30% for 2 rounds (cannot be dispelled), and gaining block enhancement for 1 round, and if you are controlled at this time, increase your RES rate by an additional 40% for 1 round (can't be dispelled) and restore 10% max HP. This effect can be triggered up to 2 times (1 time in 1v1)

Increase own anti-crit by 20%
Attack a single enemy; 50% chance to stun the target; if the target holds a deadly rose, consume an additional stack of the deadly rose effect; increase your own control-rate by 40% for 1 round; restore 15% of your lost HP; increase 25% DEF for all fighters in the same row (can be stacked with other similar buffs) for 2 rounds (the increase is doubled for female fighters); for 1 round, there is a 10% chance of resisting 60% damage (for every 10% block rate, an additional 2% chance of resistance is added)
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a single enemy; 60% chance to stun the target; dispel own debuffs; if the target holds a deadly rose, consume an additional stack of the deadly rose effect; increase your own control-rate by 50% for 1 round; restore 15% of your lost HP; increase 30% DEF for all fighters in the same row (can be stacked with other similar buffs) for 2 rounds (the increase is doubled for female fighters); for 1 round, there is a 10% chance of resisting 60% damage (for every 10% block rate, an additional 2.5% chance of resistance is added), this buff cannot be dispelled.
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target column(level 1)
ULT
Attack a single enemy; ignore the target's block and resist; cause 40% splash damage to the enemies around the main target; increase your own ATK and DEF by 20% for 2 rounds; increase your own small skill resist and ULT resist by 5% (can be stacked up to 3 times) for 2 rounds; restore 50 rage to yourself and an ally behind you. If there is a Terry XIII behind you, he restores 100 rage to himself instead, and he gains a buff card (increase his DMG by 5% for 1 round).

If your block rate is higher than the target's pierce rate, the target will be dealt additional damage equal to 30% of his current HP (up to 25% of their max HP). For 1 round, when the ally behind you gets attacked, share 35% of the damage they receive, and that shared damage is reduce by 60% (this effect stops when their HP is less than 30%), and if they don't trigger block or resist when they are attacked, gain 5% wild rose energy. Add a deadly rose effect to the target (take extra damage equal to 5% of his max HP when attacked by our allied fighters the next 4 times, lasts for 2 rounds, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled and only 1 deadly rose effect can exist at a time); when the deadly rose effect wears off, gain 15% wild rose energy.


Deal 400%+25 points of damage to a single enemy.
Attack a single enemy; ignore the target's block and resist; cause 40% splash damage to the enemies around the main target; increase your own ATK and DEF by 30% for 2 rounds; increase your own small skill resist and ULT resist by 10% (can be stacked up to 3 times) for 2 rounds; restore 100 rage to yourself and an ally behind you. If there is a Terry XIII behind you, he restores 200 rage to himself instead, and he gains a buff card (increase his DMG by 5% for 1 round).

If your block rate is higher than the target's pierce rate, the target will be dealt additional damage equal to 40% of his current HP (up to 30% of their max HP) and restore the same proportion of HP to . For 1 round, when the ally behind you gets attacked, share 45% of the damage they receive, and that shared damage is reduce by 60% (this effect stops when your HP is less than 30%), and if they don't trigger block or resist when they are attacked, gain 10% wild rose energy. Add a deadly rose effect to the target (take extra damage equal to 5% of his max HP when attacked by our allied fighters the next 4 times, and reduce their rage gain speed by 15%, plus the damage caused by this effect does not restore rage, lasts for 2 rounds, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled and only 1 deadly rose effect can exist at a time);

when the deadly rose effect wears off, restore 400 rage to an ally who is not at full rage and gain 20% wild rose energy.
Deal 430%+25 points of damage to a single enemy.
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a single enemy; ignore the target's block and resist; cause 40% splash damage to the enemies around the main target; decrease all 15% ATK and pierce rate to all targets (can be stacked up to 3 times, ignoring control-free) for 2 rounds, with a 60% chance to max that for the main target; increase your own ATK and DEF by 35% for 2 rounds; increase your own small skill resist and ULT resist by 15% (can be stacked up to 3 times) for 2 rounds; restore 100 rage to yourself and an ally behind you. If there is a Terry XIII behind you, he restores 200 rage to himself instead, and he gains a buff card (increase his DMG by 5% for 1 round).

If your block rate is higher than the target's pierce rate, the target will be dealt additional damage equal to 50% of his current HP (up to 30% of their max HP) and restore the same proportion of HP to . For 1 round, when the ally behind you gets attacked, share 45% of the damage they receive, and that shared damage is reduce by 60% (this effect stops when your HP is less than 30%), and if they don't trigger block or resist when they are attacked, gain 15% wild rose energy (this attack won't restore rage). Add a deadly rose effect to the target (take extra damage equal to 5% of his max HP when attacked by our allied fighters the next 4 times, and reduce their rage gain speed by 25%, plus the damage caused by this effect does not restore rage, lasts for 2 rounds, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled and only 1 deadly rose effect can exist at a time);

when the deadly rose effect wears off, restore 400 rage to an ally who is not at full rage and gain 25% wild rose energy.