Chang XIV

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Chang (KoF XIV)


ChangXIV.png
ChangXIV fashion.png


Type: Gank
Aptidude: 15

Turtlesoul.jpg Evil Turtle Soul
Gain an additional 44 rage when attacked, attacking gains 40 additional rage (at fightsoul level 1)

ChangXIV weapon.png Dazzling badge.jpg Street fight tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Choi XIV
Own Chang XIV, Choi XIV, Chang, Choi: ATK+ 25%
Kim
Own Chang XIV, Jhun Hoon, Kim: ATK+ 25%
Mr. Big
Own Chang XIV, Mr. Big, Krauser: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Kim, Choi, Jhun | Warning: These are the partners on the Taiwanese version of the game, could be different for the Global version (as was the case for Oswald), take this with a grain of salt.

Skill description

Brutally wicked
Passive skill
When deployed, gain 35% ATK and DEF, 20% extra healing rate and 30% ULT res and small skill resistance. 100% chance to revive when killed for the first time. If the team got more than 2 allys on when ChangXIV is deployed, 50% chance to revive a second time; each revive restores HP (30% at level 1) and full rage, and permanently increases 10% DEF and 30% Crit res (can stack). From turn 2 onwards, if ChangXIV dies it will activate "Change of Offense and Defense": Opponent's turn will end immediately and your turn will start), this effect can only activate once per match; when this effect activates, restore 400 rage to two people on your team with the lowest rage value and dispel their negative state (including petrification), when the number of fighters on your field is less than 6, only one target will receive this effect. First turn after deploy and first turn after each revive, ChangXIV is immune to negative effects and must release small skill.
Regenerate 30% after every revive (level 1)
When deployed, gain 40% ATK and DEF, 25% extra healing rate and 35% ULT res and small skill resistance; get 60% RES for the first round of the match. 100% chance to revive when killed for the first time. If the team got more than 2 allys on when ChangXIV is deployed, 70% chance to revive a second time and 40% chance to revive a third time; each revive restores HP (40% at level 1) and full rage, and permanently increases 10% DEF and 30% Crit res (can stack); when ChangXIV revives, increase all allies DMG by 15% for 1 round (can stack with similar effects). From turn 2 onwards, if ChangXIV dies it will activate "Change of Offense and Defense": Opponent's turn will end immediately and your turn will start), this effect can only activate once per match; when this effect activates, restore 800 rage to 1-3 people on your team (the higher the number of fighters remaining, the higher the number of people affected) with the lowest rage value and dispel their negative state (including petrification), when the number of fighters on your field is less than 6, only one target will receive this effect. First turn after deploy and first turn after each revive, ChangXIV is immune to negative effects and must release small skill.
Regenerate 30% after every revive (level 1)
Giant Iron Ball Swing
Small skill
Attack a single target (priority to the one who got hit by ChangXIV ULT); restore HP equal to 300% own ATK; permanently increase your probability of small skill by 10% (stackable up to 4 times); causes additional damage equal to 8% of the target's maximum HP (ignores immunity); if the target's DEF is lower than ChangXIV's DEF, the additional damage done is doubled; if the target's DEF is less than 70% of ChangXIV's DEF, will cause "Septic" effect equal to 70% of the extra damage.
Deal 160%+15 DMG to target(level 1)
Deal 173.1% + 1980 DMG to target (level 132)
Attack a single target (priority to the one who got hit by ChangXIV ULT); restore HP equal to 350% own ATK; permanently increase your probability of small skill by 20% (stackable up to 3 times); causes additional damage equal to 10% of the target's maximum HP (ignores immunity); if the target's DEF is lower than ChangXIV's DEF, the additional damage done is doubled and cause "Septic" effect equal to 100% of the extra damage. If the "Change of Offense and Defense" effect has not been activated, share 20% of the damage received by your surrounding teammates for 1 round, otherwise restore 12% max HP next time you're hit.
Deal 180%+15 DMG to target(level 1)
Deal 193.1% + 1980 DMG to target (level 132)


Iron Ball Rush
ULT
Attack a single enemy, increase own 20% DMG and RES rate, this attack ignores block and RES; 40% probability to stun the target; reduce the target's RES by 20%, and ULT resistance and DEF by 40% (if the attack target cannot be grabbed, it will skip the animation but still perform the damage and effects)
Deal 400%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 465.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)
Attack a single enemy, increase own 30% DMG and RES rate, this attack ignores block and RES; 60% probability to stun the target; reduce the target's RES by 30%, and ULT resistance and DEF by 60% for 1 round (ignoring control-free, cannot be dispelled); If your defense is higher than the target's, you will get 350% of the difference as ATK for 1 round and restore 200 rage for yourself and an ally who isn't at full rage. (if the attack target cannot be grabbed, it will skip the animation but still perform the damage and effects)
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 495.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a single enemy, increase own 35% DMG and RES rate, this attack ignores block and RES; 80% probability to stun the target; reduce the target's RES and ULT res by 30%, and DEF by 60% for 1 round. (ignoring control-free, cannot be dispelled); If your defense is higher than the target's, you will get 350% of the difference as ATK for 1 round and restore 250 rage for yourself and an ally who isn't at full rage. Dispel target's buffs, probability of next resurrection increased by 30% (only when gate is active, it can't stack, and does not affect the probability of subsequent resurrections) When the enemy dies in one round, restore 80 rage to all your team (if the attack target cannot be grabbed, it will skip the animation but still perform the damage and effects)
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 495.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)


Striker information

ChangXIV ult.png
Iron Ball Rush
  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +9610 ATK + 3844 DEF + 96100 HP
  • Trigger condition: From the 1st round, triggered at the start of your turn
  • Initial effect: Attack a single enemy, increasing your own DMG and ATK by 35% and your ULT damage by 30%, reducing the enemy's DEF by 60% (for one round, ignores control-free and cannot be dispelled); can join the battle from the 3rd round forward.
  • Initial cost: 100 striker fragments.
Promotion Effect
50 striker fragments Green 40% chance to stun the enemy; after entering the battle, permanently increase your own DMG and RES by 30%; skill slot 1 opens.
50 striker fragments Blue Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; increase your own DEF by 40%; if your DEF is higher than the target's DEF, increase your ATK by 350% of that difference; skill slot 2 opens; +1 use available.
50 striker fragments Purple Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; increase the stun chance to 80%; skill slot 3 opens.
50 striker fragments Orange Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; reduce an additional 30% RES rate and ULT res for 1 round (ignoring control-free, cannot be dispelled); can enter the battle from the 1st round forward.
100 striker fragments Red Increase the damage from this skill by 30%; switch ULT: grab and attack a single enemy (can't be blocked or resisted); clear the target's buffs; deal additional damage equal to 10% of max HP (ignoring control-free); if your own DEF is higher than the target's DEF, double that additional damage and cause septic equal to 40% of that damage; recover 250 rage to an ally without full rage; if the enemy dies this round, recover 50 rage to the whole team (if the target cannot be grabbed it will still get the full effects from this skill); +1 use available

Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for the striker information.