Clark XIII

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Clark XIII


ClarkXIII.jpg
ClarkXIII fashion 1.jpg


Type: DPS
Aptitude: 15

ClarkXIII fightsoul.jpg Bear FightSoul
Gain 400 rage when deployed, 150 anger (level 20) when a fighter dies

ClarkXIII weapon.jpg Dazzling badge.jpg Karate tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase own ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Shion
Own Clark XIII, Shion, Clark: ATK+ 25%
Soldier Leona
Own Clark XIII, Soldier Leona, Ralf: ATK+ 25%
Terry
Own Clark XIII, Terry, Lucky: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Ralf, Orochi Leona, Heidern

Skill description

Way of the Mercenary
Passive skill
When deployed, increases ULT damage for himself, and members of Ikari team on your side gain 50% of the effect; increases own critical power by 25%; when deployed, for each fighter (including themselves) on the battlefield increase own damage and critical rate by 4%, each fighter in the enemy formation will increase his anti-crit and res by 5%; if there is only one fighter on the battlefield, he will get an additional 12% crit, anti-crit, damage and res ; Whenever your rage is reduced, reduce the attacker’s rage by 200, and restore 50% of the reduced rage value and an additional 100 rage for yourself; every time the enemy turn begins, randomly reduce the rage of an enemy fighter by 100 , If there is only one enemy on the battle field, the effect will not activate; after being hit, if Clark’s hp is below 50%, he will immediately gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential" (up to 4 layers can be held at the same time, and each hit reduces 1 layer, while he has layers, get an extra 100% res, which has nothing to do with the number of layers), each battle can be triggered up to 4 times (the "Pain Potential" added by skills has no limit, and is not counted towards the passive number of triggers), if there is only one fighter on the battlefield, you can trigger it only once; when you receive fatal damage, you will not die immediately, instead, clear your own debuffs and petrification, and restore 20% health and 200 rage, once per battle; when deployed, if there are at least 3 members of the Ikari team on the battlefield and/or in aid, increase your critical rate by 15% for two rounds.
Increase your own ULT damage by 20% (level 1, 0.1% increase per level)
Increase your own ULT damage by 33.1% (at level 132)
When deployed, increases ULT damage for himself, and members of Ikari team on your side gain 50% of the effect; increases own critical power by 30% when deployed, for each fighter (including themselves) on the battlefield increase own damage and critical rate by 5%, each fighter in the enemy formation will increase his anti-crit and res by 6%; if there is only one fighter on the battlefield, he will get an additional 15% crit, anti-crit, damage and res; Whenever your rage is reduced, reduce the attacker’s rage by 200, and restore 50% of the reduced rage value and an additional 150 rage for yourself; every time the enemy turn begins, randomly reduce the rage of an enemy fighter by 150 (with priority given to back row fighters; If there is only one enemy on the battle field, the effect will not activate; after being hit, if Clark’s hp is below 60%, he will immediately gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential" (up to 4 layers can be held at the same time, and each hit reduces 1 layer, while he has layers, get an extra 100% res, which has nothing to do with the number of layers), each battle can be triggered up to 6 times (the "Pain Potential" added by skills has no limit, and is not counted towards the passive number of triggers), if there is only one enemy on the battlefield, you can trigger it twice; when you receive fatal damage, you will not die immediately, instead, clear your own debuffs and petrification, and restore 60% health and 500 rage, once per battle; Activate the "Perseverance" effect (increases control by 60% and continues the entire battle) When deployed, if there are at least 2 members of the Ikari team on the battlefield and/or in aid, increase Ikari Team fighters critical rate by 15% for two rounds
Increase your own stunt damage by 20 % (1 level, 0.1% increase per level)
Increase their stunt damage by 33.1 % (level 132)
Knock down
Small skill
Attack a single enemy; if the target is a bear soul fighter, increase your rage regen speed by 15%, otherwise, the damage of this attack will increase by 30%; gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential"; every time you gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential", skill chance is increased by 10%, for the entire battle, up to 40%; restore 15% HP.
Inflict 160% + 15 points of damage to the target (1 level, increases by 0.1%, 15 points per level)
Deals 173.1 % + 1980 damage to target row (level 132)
Attack a single enemy; gain 200 rage; if the target is a bear soul fighter, increase your rage regen speed by 20%, otherwise, the damage of this attack will increase by 40%; gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential"; every time you gain 1 layer of "Pain Potential", skill chance is increased by 15% for the entire battle, up to 45%; restore 15% HP, if “perserverance”is active, restore and additional 10% HP and gain 35% life-drain (2 rounds, non-dispellable)
Inflict 180% + 15 points of damage to the target (1 level, increases by 0.1%, 15 points per level)
Deals 193.1 % + 1980 damage to target row (level 132)
Machine gun punch
ULT
Attack a single target and increase your own attack and defense by 20%; 40% probability to stun the target for one round, if it fails to stun the target, damage will be increased by 15%; reduce the target's crit by 20%, ignoring control free effect, lasting for 1 round; For one round, the damage against ganks is increased by 20%; if HP is less than 30%, one layer of "Pain Potential" is gained; the first ult gains an extra 50% critical rate. After the weapon is awakened, the effect is fully improved, and there is a probability that the ult will be switched to the "Ultimate Clark Destroyer"
Inflict 400 % + 24 points of damage to the target (1 level, 0.5% per level, 24 points)
465.5 % + 3168 damage to the target (level 132)
Attack a single target and increase your own attack and defense by 30%; 50% probability to stun the target for one round, if it fails to stun the target, damage will be increased by 20%; reduce the target's crit by 30%, ignoring control free effect, lasting for 1 round; For one round, the damage against ganks is increased by 30%; if HP is less than 40%, one layer of "Pain Potential" is gained; the first ult gains an extra 70% critical rate.

There is a 35% probability of switching to "Ultimate Clark Destroyer", attacking a single target, in addition to the original effect, ignore the targets block and RES ; if the target cant be grabbed (such as Mukai golem form, event stage jeep, event stage vending machine, frozen or petrified targets, etc.), the ult switch will not be triggered; if this ult does not trigger the stunt switch, the switch probability will increase by 35%, up to 100%. After the ult switch is triggered, Switch probability is reset.
Deals 430 % + 24 damage to the target; ultimate clark destroyer deals 500% + 30 damage to the target (level 1, each level increases by 0.5%, 24 points)
Deals 495.5 % + 3168 damage to the target; ultimate clark destroyer deals 578.6% + 3960 damage to the target

SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a single target; if the target can be grabbed (non-golem form mukai,event stage jeep, event stage vending machine, frozen or petrified target, etc.), switch ult to "Ultimate Clark Destroyer", ignoring the target's block and RES; 35% increase in attack and defense; 50% probability to stun the target for one round, if it fails to stun the target, the damage will be increased by 25%; reduce the target's crit by 35%, ignoring control free effect, lasting 1 round; for one round, damage vs ganks is increased by 35%; if HP is less than 50%, gain 2 layers of "Pain Potential";

there is a 35% chance of triggering "Combination" ("Machine Gun Punch" then "Ultimate Clark Destroyer") , To attack a single target, in addition to the original effect, an additional 20% splash damage is caused to surrounding enemies (ignoring control free effect); if the attack target cannot be grabbed, the "combo" will not be triggered; if this If the second ult does not trigger a "combo", then the probability of triggering a "combo" is increased by 35%, up to 100%. After triggering a "combo", the probability is reset; the first ult gains an extra 100% crit rate, and The probability of triggering a "combo" is 100%
Deals 450 % + 24 damage to the target; ultimate clark destroyer deals 520% + 30 damage to the target, combination Ult deals 540% +30 damage (level 1, each level increases by 0.5%, 24 points, 0.6% and 30 points, 0.6% and 30 points)
Deals 515.5 % + 3168 damage to the target; ultimate clark destroyer deals 598.6% + 3960 damage to the target; Combination ULT deals 618.6% + 3960


Thanks to Karthaugh (S35) for the translation and Exca (S21) for the template

Striker information

ClarkXIII ult.jpg
Machine gun punch
  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +9610 ATK + 3844 DEF + 96100 HP
  • Trigger condition: From the 1st round forward, triggered when there is a fighter with full rage in your backline.
  • Initial effect: Attack a single target, can't be blocked or resisted; increase your own DMG and ATK by 25% and your ULT damage by 30%; can join the battle from the 3rd round forward.
  • Initial cost: 100 striker fragments.
Promotion Effect
50 striker fragments Green 50% chance to stun the target for 1 round, dealing 30% more damage if the target is not stunned. Permanently increase your DMG and RES by 25% after joining the field; skill slot 1 opens.
50 striker fragments Blue Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; reduces target's anti-crit by 50% for 1 round (ignoring control-free); skill slot 2 opens; +1 use available.
50 striker fragments Purple Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; add 1 stack of "pain potential" to our fighters in the back row that are at full rage (increases RES rate by 80%, decreasing by 1 stack whenever damage is dealt, lasts up to 2 turns, can be stacked with similar buffs); skill slot 3 opens.
50 striker fragments Orange Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; increase your own crit power by 40%; can enter the battle from turn 1.
100 striker fragments Red Increase the damage from this skill by 30%; switch to new ULT: attack a single enemy (can grab the target but can't go to the back row if there is someone in front), dealing 20% splash damage; if it hits a target that cannot be grabbed, the effect will still happen. Increase the "Pain potential" stacks by 2 to our fighters in the back row that are at full rage. Increase your crit rate by 30% (double this amount the first time); +1 use available.