Daimon2002UM

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Daimon (KoF 2002UM)



Type: DPS
Aptidude: 15

Snakesoul.jpg Snake soul
Gain extra rage when attacking, and gain a little more rage when a fighter dies

Daimon2k2 weapon.png Dazzling badge.jpg Kickboxing tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Own Daimon2002UM, Kyo XIV, Benimaru XIII: ATK+ 25%
Chang XIV
Own Daimon2002UM, Chang XIV, Magaki: ATK+ 25%
South Town Overlord Geese
Own Daimon2002UM, South Town Overlord Geese, Mukai: ATK+ 25%
Gates partners
TBA

Skill description

Passive skill
Increase your own small skill damage; increase your own DMG, RES and rage recovery speed by 25%; reduce damage taken from gank fighters by 30% and increase damage done to tank fighters by 30%. Every enemy afflicted with septic provides on stack of "Earth shaking power" (each stack increase your own ATK by 5% and pierce rate by 15%, refreshes in real time). Any time an enemy afflicted by septic dies, permanently add 2 stacks of Earth shaking power.

When you are attacked while your HP is lower than 50%, trigger "Fire of invasion" (first trigger will counterattack with ULT, following triggers counterattack with small skill, enemy won't gain rage from the counterattacks, can be triggered once per round). Damage from a single attack won't exceed 40% of own max HP (60% in 1v1).

20% of all the damage that Daimon generates is stored as "Earth shaking potential" (up to 100% of max HP), and every time his HP goes below 50%, use all stored Earth shaking potential to recover HP to 50% (ignoring increases/decreases in healing power). When deployed, immediately gain 50% Earth shaking power. When his Earth shaking potential is exhausted, immediately trigger "Blessing of the mountain": increase your own ULT res and small skill res by 20% (can be stacked), recover HP to 70% (ignoring increases/decreases in healing power), recover 300 rage and 30% Earth shaking potential (can be activated twice per battle, and only once in 1v1).
Increase own pierce-rate by 20%
Increase your own small skill damage; increase your own DMG and RES by 40%, your rage recovery speed by 30% and your small skill chance by 60%; reduce damage taken from GANK fighters by 40% and increase damage done to TANK fighters by 40%. Every enemy afflicted with septic provides on stack of "Earth shaking power" (each stack increase your own ATK by 5% and pierce rate by 15%, refreshes in real time). Any time an enemy afflicted by septic dies, permanently add 2 stacks of Earth shaking power.

When you are attacked while your HP is lower than 50%, trigger "Fire of invasion" (first trigger will counterattack with ULT, following triggers counterattack with small skill, enemy won't gain rage from the counterattacks, can be triggered once per round). Damage from a single attack won't exceed 40% of own max HP (60% in 1v1).
25% of all the damage that Daimon generates is stored as "Earth shaking potential" (up to 120% of max HP), and every time his HP goes below 50%, use all stored Earth shaking potential to recover HP to 50% (ignoring increases/decreases in healing power). When deployed, immediately gain 50% Earth shaking power. When his Earth shaking potential is exhausted, immediately trigger "Blessing of the mountain": gain immunity to negative states for 2 rounds, permanently increase your own ULT res and small skill res by 40% (cannot be stacked), recover HP to 80% (ignoring increases/decreases in healing power), recover 500 rage and 35% Earth shaking potential (can be activated twice per battle, and only once in 1v1). When deployed, every time an enemy with "septic" dies, or when "Blessing of the mountain" is triggered, permanently gain 2 stacks of "Earth shaking potential".

Increase own pierce-rate by 20%
Skill
Attack a single enemy (priority to an enemy affected by septic), with 40% chance to stun the target. Immediately store 10% Earth shaking potential; this ATK gains additional crit rate equal to 50% of own pierce rate. Deal 50% additional damage to a target afflicted by septic; recover 30% max HP and 200 rage, and if the target has more than 500 rage, absorb 30% of the target's rage. If the enemy has at least 1/3 septic, trigger "Attack of the forest": deal splash damage and, in addition to the original effects, store 5% additional Earth shaking potential, gain 20% additional small skill damage and each enemy afflicted by septic has 30% chance to be unable to do small skill for 1 round.
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a single enemy (priority to an enemy affected by septic), with 60% chance to stun the target. Immediately store 10% Earth shaking potential; this ATK gains additional crit rate equal to 60% of own pierce rate and DMG equal to 20% of own pierce rate. Deal 50% additional damage to a target afflicted by septic; recover 40% max HP and 300 rage, and if the target has more than 500 rage, absorb 35% of the target's rage. If the enemy has at least 1/3 septic, trigger "Attack of the forest": deal splash damage and, in addition to the original effects, store 5% additional Earth shaking potential, gain 30% additional small skill damage and each enemy afflicted by septic has 45% chance to be unable to do small skill for 1 round. Deal additional damage equal to 5% of max HP to all targets (this additional damage does not recover rage for the enemy)
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target(level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack a single enemy (priority to an enemy afflicted by septic); increase own ATK by 20%, and your DEF and crit chance by 30%. 50% chance to stun the target. Gain 10% Earth shaking power. Reduce the target's rage recovery speed and healing rate by 20% (ignoring control-free). This attack cannot be blocked or resisted; converts 55% of the target's pierce rate to damage and 30% of the target's block rate to RES rate. For 2 turns, inflict "Inactivation" on the target: reduces ATK and DMG rates by 20%, ignoring control-free and cannot be dispelled).
Deal 400%+25 points of damage to a single enemy.
Attack a single enemy (priority to an enemy afflicted by septic); increase own ATK and DEF by 30% and crit chance by 40%. 60% chance to stun the target. Gain 15% Earth shaking power. Reduce the target's rage recovery speed and healing rate by 30% (ignoring control-free). This attack cannot be blocked or resisted; converts 70% of the target's pierce rate to damage and 30% of the target's block rate to RES rate. For 2 turns, inflict "Inactivation" on the target: reduces ATK and DMG rates by 25%, ignoring control-free and cannot be dispelled). Trigger "Corrosion of the Wind": Deal extra damage equal to 200% of own ATK to a random target other than the primary target (priority to an enemy not afflicted by septic, this attack gives no rage to that enemy) and deal septic equal to 30% of that damage. For 2 rounds, gain 10% DMG and ULT damage per each enemy afflicted with septic (max 30% gain).
Deal 430%+25 points of damage to a single enemy.
SMAX (water gate upgrade) WIP


Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for this translation.