Hotaru Futaba

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Hotaru Futaba (Garou MotW)


Hotaru.png
Hotaru fashion.png


Type: GANK
Aptidude: 15

Snakesoul.jpg Spiritual snake soul
Gain 30 rage when attacking, and an additional 33 rage when getting hit (level 1)

Hotaru weapon.png Beauty badge.jpg Judo tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Own Hotaru, Vanessa, Mian: ATK+ 25%
Momoko
Own Hotaru, Momoko, Kula XIV: ATK+ 25%
Kasumi
Own Hotaru, Kasumi, Duo Lon: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Terry 2003, Mai Shiranui, Mary

Skill description

Posture dance
Passive skill
Increase your own small skill damage and small skill resistance. Increase your own ATK by 20% and your RES rate and DMG rate by 35%.
On the enemy's turn, enter the "Li Yan" posture (increase your block rate by 50% and your crit resist by 30%; when hit by an enemy ULT, immediately counterattack using small skill, can activate at most 3 times per round); after 5 counter attacks, gain rage reduce immunity for 1 turn.
On your turn, enter the "Yanyun Sixteen Hands" posture (increase your crit rate by 40% and your pierce rate by 30%).
When deployed, increase your own RES rate by 20% for 1 round. If Hotaru is in the front row, increase your own 20% ULT resistance and 10% RES rate, gaining 1 layer of "Septic resistance" each time the enemy's turn starts. If Hotaru is in the back row (or in 1v1s), increase your ULT damage by 30% and the number of counterattacks needed to change "Yanyun Sixteen Hands" will be reduce to 3.
When own HP reaches 0, won't die but instead dispel all negative status on self and immediately counterattack the attacker one additional time (will not count towards the max 3 counters per turn but counts towards the required to change postures), absorbing 30% of the target's max HP and 200 rage as well (this effect can be triggered at most 2 times per battle, and only once in 1v1s)
Increase your own small skill damage and small skill resistance by 20%
Increase your own small skill damage and small skill resistance. Increase your own ATK by 25% and your RES rate and DMG rate by 40%.
On the enemy's turn, enter the "Li Yan" posture (increase your block rate by 60% and your crit resist by 40%; when hit by an enemy ULT, immediately counterattack using small skill, can activate at most 3 times per round); after 5 counter attacks, gain rage reduce immunity for 1 turn.
On your turn, enter the "Yanyun Sixteen Hands" posture (increase your crit rate by 48% and your pierce rate by 40%).The first time a counterattack is triggered in a round, dispell own debuffs and gain 60% control-free.
When deployed, increase your own RES rate by 30% for 1 round. If Hotaru is in the front row, increase your own 35% ULT resistance and 20% RES rate, gaining 1 layer of "Septic resistance" each time the enemy's turn starts. If Hotaru is in the back row (or in 1v1s), increase your ULT damage by 45% and the number of counterattacks needed to change "Yanyun Sixteen Hands" will be reduce to 2.
When own HP reaches 0, won't die but instead dispel all negative status on self, restore 40% max HP, 300 rage and get a shield equal to 10% of own max HP and immediately counterattack the attacker one additional time (will not count towards the max 3 counters per turn but counts towards the required to change postures), dealing additional damage equal to 30% of the target's max HP and reducing 300 rage as well, reducing the target's DMG and RES by 40% (ignoring control-free and cannot be dispelled, lasts 1 round, this effect can be triggered at most 2 times per battle, and only once in 1v1s)
Increase your own small skill damage and small skill resistance by 25%
Angry Palm
Skill
Attack a single enemy; increase your team's healing power by 30%; increase your own DMG rate by 7% for 1 round (can be stacked 3 times); reduces the target's rage by 100 and deals 30% extra damage to TANK fighters. Gains different effects depending on current posture:
  • Li Yan: Restore 20% HP to the ally with the lowest HP.
  • Yanyun Sixteen Hands: This skill deals double the damage and reduce the target's rage by an additional 150 points.
    Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a single enemy; increase your team's healing power by 30% (cannot be dispelled); increase your own DMG rate by 10% for 1 round (can be stacked 3 times); reduces the target's rage by 100 and deals 50% extra damage to TANK fighters; deal addittional damage equal to 15% of the target's max HP (ignoring control-free and does not restore rage); Gains different effects depending on current posture:
  • Li Yan: Restore 30% HP to the ally with the lowest HP; increase this skill's damage by 30%.
  • Yanyun Sixteen Hands: This skill deals double the damage and reduce the target's rage by an additional 200 points; reduce the target's rage recovery speed by 20% (ignoring control-free)
    Deal 300%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Celestial Double Palm
ULT
Attack a column; increase your own ATK, DEF and control rate by 20%; 50% chance to silence a random target for 2 rounds; decrease the target column's small skill resistance by 20% for 1 round (ignoring control free); increase own small skill chance by 25% for 2 rounds (can be stacked up to 2 times); make a random ally fighter skill this turn (priority to Hotaru); restore 10% max HP to your allies.
Deals damage equal to 280%+25 points
Attack a column; increase your own ATK, DEF and control rate by 30%; 70% chance to silence a random target for 2 rounds; decrease the target column's small skill resistance by 30% for 1 round (ignoring control free); increase own small skill chance by 25% for 2 rounds (can be stacked up to 3 times); make a random ally fighter skill this turn (priority to Hotaru); restore 15% max HP to your allies and restore 10% extra HP to the ally with the lowest HP. For 1 round, each time your release small skill, deal an additional 30% damage to the target (this damage doesn't restore rage)
Deals damage equal to 300%+25 points
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a column; increase your own ATK and DEF by 35% and your control and pierce rate by 60%; reduce the main target's rage by 500; cause 60% splash damage to another person in the same column as the main target; 80% chance to silence a random target for 2 rounds; decrease the target column's small skill resistance by 35% for 1 round (ignoring control free); increase own small skill chance by 25% for 2 rounds (can be stacked up to 3 times); make a random ally fighter skill this turn (priority to Hotaru); restore 20% max HP to your allies and restore 10% extra HP to the ally with the lowest HP. For 1 round, each time your release small skill, deal an additional 30% damage to the target (this damage doesn't restore rage). When releasing own ULT, if you are in the front row, the undying effect of "Posture Dance" can be triggered once more (this can be activated at most once each battle). If you are in the back row or in 1v1, dispel the target column's buffs.
Deal 521.5%+25 points of damage to a column.