Kukri

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Kukri (KoF XIV)


Kukri.png
Kukri fashion.png


Type: GANK
Aptidude: 15

Bearsoul.jpg Sand Bear soul
Start with 115 rage when deployed, and gain an additional 40 rage when attacking (level 1)

Kukri weapon.png Dazzling badge.jpg Mana tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Own Kukri, Mian, Eiji: ATK+ 25%
Meitenkun
Own Kukri, Meitenkun, Elizabeth: ATK+ 25%
Magaki
Own Kukri, Mukai, Goenitz: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Choi, Eiji, Lin

Skill description

Phantom Sands
Passive skill
Increase your own control rate and control-free rate, and increase your DMG rate and RES rate by 35%; your ULTS that hit targets in the "quicksand" state cause additional damage equal to 20% of their max HP; get the "Guardian of the sands" effect when deployed: gain 40% DEF, reduced by 10% each time you're hit by an ULT, and the effect disappears at 0%. Trigger the "Hiding in the sand" effect when receiving fatal damage (immediately escape, returning the next round, dispelling all negative states and restoring full HP and rage and cannot be targeted for 1 round. After the unselectable effect disappears, Kukri's next ULT DMG will be increased by 100%, this effect can activate at most once per battle. After Kukri dies, the quicksand damage will be increased by 50%
Increase your own control and control-free by 25%
Increase your own control rate and control-free rate, and increase your DMG rate and RES rate by 40%; your ULTS that hit targets in the "quicksand" state cause additional damage equal to 25% of their max HP; get the "Guardian of the sands" effect when deployed: gain 56% DEF, reduced by 8% each time you're hit by an ULT and the effect disappears at 0%, while increasing 4% ATK each time (this ATK gain stacks and continues through the fight). Trigger the "Hiding in the sand" effect when receiving fatal damage (immediately escape, returning the next round, dispelling all negative states, increasing RES rate by 25% (for 2 rounds, cannot be dispelled), and restoring full HP and rage in 2 turns and cannot be targeted for 1 round. After the unselectable effect disappears, Kukri's next ULT DMG will be increased by 150%, this effect can activate at most once per battle. After Kukri dies, the quicksand damage will be increased by 50%
Increase your own control and control-free by 30%
Sand shot
Skill
Attack a column, get 30% damage reduction from TANK fighters for 1 turn; drains 15% small skill chance from each target hit, restore 20% of your own HP and 200 rage; if the target hit is in the quicksand state, refresh the effect and extend it for 1 turn, and deal extra damage equal to the quicksand damage over time (ignoring control-free).
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target column(level 1)
Attack a column (priority a column with a quicksand enemy), get 40% damage reduction from TANK fighters for 1 turn; drains 20% small skill chance from each target hit (if it hits one person, increase the absorption to 40%), restore 30% of your own HP and 300 rage; if the target hit is in the quicksand state, refresh the effect and extend it for 1 turn, and deal extra damage equal to 150% of the quicksand damage over time (ignoring control-free), and deal splash damage equal to 50% of the damage caused by the current quicksand per round to surrounding targets (also ignoring control-free).
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack all enemies; increase your own ATK, DEF and crit resist by 20%; reduce the enemy's block rate by 10%; if the enemy doesn't have a fighter in the "quicksand" state, put a random enemy fighter in the quicksand state for 2 turns (ignoring control-free): at the beginning of the turn, causes damage equal to 100% of own ATK (this damage doesn't restore rage); each time a fighter with the quicksand effect acts, this damage increases by 30%. If there is already a target in the quicksand state, refresh the duration and transfer the effect to another target. The quicksand damage will continue to accumulate with the number of actions of the new target (if the quicksand target dies, the new quicksand added again through ULT starts to accumulate from the beginning again)
Deals damage equal to 155%+25 points to all enemies
Attack all enemies; increase your own ATK, DEF and crit resist by 30%; reduce the enemy's block rate by 15%; if the enemy doesn't have a fighter in the "quicksand" state, put a random enemy fighter in the quicksand state for 2 turns (ignoring control-free): at the beginning of the turn, causes damage equal to 200% of own ATK (this damage doesn't restore rage); each time a fighter with the quicksand effect acts, this damage increases by 50%. If there is already a target in the quicksand state, refresh the duration and transfer the effect to another target, with a 50% chance to petrify the first target with quicksand. The quicksand damage will continue to accumulate with the number of actions of the new target (if the quicksand target dies, the new quicksand added again through ULT starts to accumulate from the beginning again). Add "sand" effect to targets already with quicksand: for 1 turn, reduce the target's DEF by 10% and RES by 20%, ignoring control-free); this attack doesn't restore rage
Deals damage equal to 170%+25 points to all enemies
SMAX (water gate upgrade) WIP.
Deal 280%+25 points of damage to a column.


Striker information

Kukri ult.png
ULT
  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +9610 ATK + 3844 DEF + 96100 HP
  • Trigger condition: From the 2nd round forward, triggers after releasing 1 ULT.
  • Initial effect: Attack all the enemies, increasing your own DMG and ATK by 35%, and your ULT dmg by 30%; attach or refresh the "Quicksand" effect: at the start of your round, deal damage equal to 20% of own ATK (does not restore rage, ignores control-free and lasts 2 rounds, and increases this damage by 50% each time they act); can join the battle from the 3rd round forward.
  • Initial cost: 100 striker fragments.
Promotion Effect
50 striker fragments Green Decrease 15% block rate to all enemies (lasts 2 rounds); after entering the battlefield, increase your DMG and RES by 30%; skill slot 1 opens.
50 striker fragments Blue Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; if there is an enemy under the Quicksand effect, there is a chance to transfer the effect to another enemy or refresh the duration; when transferring, there is a 40% chance to petrify the old target (this won't activate if there is only one enemy when deployed); the Quicksand damage will continue to accumulate with the number of actions of the new target (if the Quicksand target dies, the new Quicksand added again through ULT starts to accumulate from the beginning again); skill slot 2 opens; +1 use available.
50 striker fragments Purple Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; deal additional damage equal to 25% max HP to enemies under the Quicksand effect; skill slot 3 opens.
50 striker fragments Orange Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; when transferring Quicksand, refresh the duration; petrify chance when transferring increases to 80% chance and deal the same damage caused by Quicksand each round (this won't activate if there is only one enemy when deployed); the Quicksand damage will continue to accumulate with the number of actions of the new target (if the Quicksand target dies, the new Quicksand added again through ULT starts to accumulate from the beginning again); can enter the battle from the 1st round forward.
100 striker fragments Red Increase the damage from this skill by 30%; Switch to new ULT: this skill does not restore rage to the enemy; every time the Quicksand takes effect, there is a chance to transfer the effect and 50% chance to petrify the target; after a transfer, immediately deal damage equal to 50% of the damage caused by Quicksand each round to the new target; add the "Sand" effect to the target and surrounding enemies: reduce their DEF and RES by 15% and their healing rate by 35% (ignores control-free and lasts 1 round); +1 use available

Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for the striker information.