Leona XV

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Leona (KoF XV)

Global release date: July 2023



Fighter groups:
Type: GANK
Aptitude: 15


Bear Snake soul
Start the fight with extra rage, and gain more rage when attacking

File:Leonaxv weapon.png
Orochi Badge
Judo Tome
Permanently increase ATK and HP. All damage from your skills ignore control-free.

Fates and Gates

File:Ralfxv f.jpg
Ralf XV
Own Leona XV, Ralf XV, Clark XV: ATK+ 25%
File:Ssl f.png
Own Leona XV, Silent Soldier Leona, Orochi Leona, Leona: HP+ 25%
File:Yamazakixiv f.png
Yamazaki XIV
Own Leona XV, Yamazaki XIV , Iori XIV: HP+ 25%|
Gates partners
Heidern, Ralf XIII, Clark XIII

Skill description

File:Leonaxv passive.png
Passive skill
Increase your own crit and pierce rates; increase your ATK and DEF by 35% and your ULT dmg and crit power by 40%; at the beginning of the round, recover 100 rage if you are not full rage, otherwise gain 20% DMG and RES rates for 1 round. When deployed, gain "Hidden Assassin": increase your DMG and RES by 25% for 2 rounds can be stacked with other similar buffs and cannot be dispelled; during enemy rounds, if there are more than 1 unit that can be targeted in the same row, immediately become untargetable, during which time you will share damage taken for allies in the same row (share 45% if in front or 25% if you are in the back) and reduce that shared damage by 45% (stops taking effect if your HP is lower than 30%) then become unable to be a target during our own round, and if it's only yourself then become immune to 1 attack.
When 100% of the shared DMG received + 20% of the damage dealt reach a quantity equal to 100% of your max HP, gain 1 chance of Hidden Assassin (can store 1 at most, each trigger will increase the next trigger's max HP condition by 30%). Can revive once, recovering all HP and rage and unsealing the power of the blood (when attacking, ignore 60% of the target's RES rate), and gain 1 chance of Hidden Assassin.
Increase your own crit rate and pierce rate by 20% (at level 1, each level increases by 0.2%)
Increase your own crit and pierce rates; increase your ATK and DEF by 40% and your ULT dmg and crit power by 40%; at the beginning of the round, recover 150 rage if you are not full rage, otherwise gain 20% DMG and RES rates for 1 round (after unsealing the power of the blood, double the value, cannot be dispelled); first round after being deployed, refresh small skill. When deployed, gain "Hidden Assassin": your ULT gains an additional 50% crit rate and an additional damage equal to (100% own ATK * crit rate), increase your DMG and RES by 40% for 2 rounds can be stacked with other similar buffs and cannot be dispelled; during enemy rounds, if there are more than 1 unit that can be targeted in the same row, immediately become untargetable, during which time you will share damage taken for allies in the same row and in the same column (share 65% if in front or 35% if you are in the back) and reduce that shared damage by 45% (stops taking effect if your HP is lower than 30%) then become unable to be a target during our own round, and if it's only yourself then become immune to 1 attack.
When 100% of the shared DMG received + 40% of the damage dealt + 40% of the damage received reach a quantity equal to 100% of your max HP, gain 1 chance of Hidden Assassin (can store 1 at most, each trigger will increase the next trigger's max HP condition by 25%). Can revive once, recovering all HP and rage and unsealing the power of the blood (when attacking, ignore 80% of the target's RES rate, when allies release ULT, chase with your own ULT once, and during the enemy round when attacked and your lost/shared DMG HP results in HP lower than 50%, counterattack with your ULT once, won't chase or counterattack if you are silenced), and gain 1 chance of Hidden Assassin.
Increase your own crit rate and pierce rate by 25% (at level 1, each level increases by 0.2%)
File:Leonaxv skill.png
Skill
Attack a single enemy; absorb 25% HP and 200 rage from the target; gain the "Fatal" effect for 2 rounds (deal an additional 25% DMG to targets with HP higher than 50%, cannot be dispelled); 65% chance (100% if the attack is a critical hit) to afflict the target with "Deadly Laceration" (dealing damage over time for 2 turns without restoring rage); when attacking, if the target is afflicted by bleeding, deadly laceration and burning, then afflict the target with "Blood Infection": when dispelling this effect, immediately afflict the target with damage over time equal to 300% of your ATK (increased by 30% per 50% crit rate that you have) for 1 round (cannot be dispelled).
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a single enemy; absorb 30% HP and 200 rage from the target; gain the "Fatal" effect for 2 rounds (deal an additional 35% DMG to targets with HP higher than 50%, cannot be dispelled); 65% chance (100% if the attack is a critical hit) to afflict the target with "Deadly Laceration" (dealing damage over time for 2 turns without restoring rage); when attacking, if the target is afflicted by bleeding, deadly laceration and burning, then afflict the target with "Blood Infection": when dispelling this effect, immediately afflict the target with silence and damage over time equal to 350% of your ATK (increased by 35% per 50% crit rate that you have) for 1 round (damage over time cannot be dispelled)

For 1 round, become immune to ULTs from deployed enemies and counterattack with small skills once (won't counterattack but still consume the 1 chance when silenced, if you are untargetable, then counterattack when the HP of allies with who you're sharing damage with becomes lower than 70% but not 0), and 100% of the damage from this counterattack will be converted to heal yourself and heal the same amount of septic, and if you are not afflicted by septic, then heal the same amount to the ally with the lowest HP.

Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)


ULT
File:Leonaxv ult.png
ULT
Attack and mark a random enemy, with priority to unmarked targets; increase your DMG and RES rates by 20% and your small skill chance by 40%; recover (40%+own crit rate*15%) max HP (unaffected by healing rate increases or decreases).

When attacking, there is a 60% chance to afflict the target with "Deadly Choke" (silence for 1 turn), and if this effect is dispelled, then silence the target for 1 round, and if the target is immune to silence, then reduce their rage recovery rate by 40% (for 2 rounds, cannot be dispelled).

If the target is under crowd controlled when attacking, then add "Drain" to the attack (steals 40% of the target's DEF and 20% of their RES rate for 1 round, the stolen buffs can be stacked with other similar buffs and cannot be dispelled, and other allies attacking this target will deal additional damage equal to 10% max HP for 1 round); when dispelling Drain, reduce the target's DEF by 50% and RES by 15% and will heal our ally with the lowest HP by draining 10% HP from that enemy when hit (absorption ignores DMG increases/decreases, can be triggered up to 3 times), lasts for 2 rounds and cannot be dispelled.
Deal 400%+25 points of damage to the target(level 1).
Attack and mark a random enemy, with priority to unmarked targets; increase your DMG and RES rates by (25% + # of deployed rounds * 5%) DMG and RES, and your small skill chance by 60%; if this attack does not crit, increase your crit rate by 5% (can be stacked, lasts until you die and cannot be dispelled); recover (45%+own crit rate*20%) max HP (unaffected by healing rate increases or decreases, the overflow from the heal goes to the ally with the lowest HP).

If you are in the front, max damage taken from a single attack is capped at 40%~60% max HP (the more enemies the lower the value, lasts for 2 rounds), otherwise your ULT will deal additional damage equal to 160% of your ATK; when attacking, there is a 60% (100% chance if this attack is a critical hit) to afflict the target with "Deadly Choke" (silence for 1 turn), and if this effect is dispelled, then reduce the target's rage by 200 and silence the target for 1 round, and if the target is immune to silence, then reduce their rage recovery rate by 45% (for 1 (??? nerf?) round, cannot be dispelled).

If the target is under crowd controlled when attacking, then add "Drain" to the attack (steals 50% of the target's DEF and 25% of their RES rate for 1 round, the stolen buffs can be stacked with other similar buffs and cannot be dispelled, and other allies attacking this target will deal additional damage equal to 10% max HP for 1 round); when dispelling Drain, reduce the target's DEF by 60% and RES by 15% and will heal our ally with the lowest HP by draining 10% HP with 200% efficiency (?) from that enemy when hit (absorption ignores DMG increases/decreases, can be triggered up to 3 times), lasts for 2 rounds and cannot be dispelled.
Deal 400%+25 points of damage to the target(level 1).
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack and mark a random enemy, with priority to unmarked targets; increase your DMG and RES rates by (30% + # of deployed rounds * 5%) DMG and RES, and your small skill chance by 65% (cannot be dispelled); if this attack does not crit, increase your crit rate by 5% , and if the attack is a critical hit then change to increase 1% crit power, can be stacked, lasts until you die and cannot be dispelled); recover (50%+own crit rate*25%) max HP (unaffected by healing rate increases or decreases, the overflow from the heal goes to the ally with the lowest HP).

If you are in the front, max damage taken from a single attack is capped at 40%~60% max HP (the more enemies the lower the value, lasts for 2 rounds), otherwise your ULT will deal additional damage equal to 200% of your ATK; when attacking, there is a 60% (100% chance if this attack is a critical hit) to afflict the target with "Deadly Choke" (silence for 1 turn), and if this effect is dispelled, then reduce the target's rage by 200 and silence the target for 1 round, and if the target is immune to silence, then reduce their rage recovery rate by 45% (for 1 (??? nerf?) round, cannot be dispelled).

If the target is under crowd controlled when attacking, then add "Drain" to the attack (steals 60% of the target's DEF and 30% of their RES rate for 1 round, the stolen buffs can be stacked with other similar buffs and cannot be dispelled, and other allies attacking this target will deal additional damage equal to 15% max HP for 1 round); when dispelling Drain, reduce the target's DEF by 70% and RES by 20% and will heal our ally with the lowest HP by draining 10% HP with 250% efficiency (?) from that enemy when hit (absorption ignores DMG increases/decreases, when attacked or attacking can be triggered up to 3 times respectively, won't trigger if you are dead), lasts for 2 rounds and cannot be dispelled; if all enemies are marked, switch to smax: temporarily increase your ATK by 15% and attack the enemy with the lowest HP%, remove all marks and deal 40% splash damage to all targets, and all the other effects (except the damage) will only affect the main target.
Deal 400%+25 points of damage to the target(level 1).


Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for this translation.