Mai XIV

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Mai Shiranui (KoF XIV)

Global release date: June 2022


Bonus stats: 8% crit, 80 priority, 15 DEF
Bonus stats: 5% RES, 80 priority, 15 DEF


Fighter groups:
Type: GANK
Aptitude: 15


Bear soul
Gain extra rage when deployed, and gain a little more rage when attacking

Flame Badge
Scorching Tome
Permanently increase ATK and HP

Fates and Gates

Mai
Own Mai XIV, Mai, Alluring Mai: ATK+ 25%
File:Angelxiv f.png
Own Mai XIV, Angel XIV, Crazy Lightning Shermie: ATK+ 25%
File:Yurixiv f.png
Yuri XIV
Own Mai XIV, Yuri XIV, Mary XIV: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Andy, Chizuru, King XIII Goeniko

Skill description

Passive skill
Increase your own RES rate, and increase your own DMG rate by 50%; increase your own ULT res by 40% and 40% DMG for flame ULTs for your allies. When deployed, gain the following effects:
  • 1. Get 4 "Sakura Fire" (gain 1 every round up to 9), and gain "Flame Energy" equal to 50% max HP (when your allies' HP is lower than 50%, use this energy to heal the ally with the lowest HP up to 20% max HP in real time, and this effect won't activate when you are under crowd control. When "Flame Energy" is lower than 50% and you get attacked, counterattack with a normal attack and recover 30% Flame Energy (this can be activated once per round).
  • 2. Get (7%*amount of enemies) DMG, RES, block rate and anti-crit, decreased by 7% each time you are attacked, resets when using an Andy decoy. Normal attacks that hit burning targets won't recover their rage, deal extra 100% DMG, increase your own small skill chance by 40% for 1 round and get 2 Sakura Fire.
  • 3. Increase burn damage by 25%; increase your rage recovery speed by 25%.
  • 4. When receiving fatal damage, consume 3 Sakura Fire to deploy an Andy decoy in your place (cannot be targeted, decreases 35% ATK for all enemies ignoring control-free and cannot be dispelled) for 1 round. When your next round starts, reappear with full HP and rage, dispelling all non-permanent buffs/debuffs, can be activated 1 to 3 times per match (the more enemies on the field, the more times available, if not enough Sakura Fires available then will be considered as not holding Sakura Fires at all).
[Interference skill]: When deployed, reduce the ATK of all enemy fighters (for the duration of the entire fight) and 20% RES (for 3 rounds).
Decrease the ATK of all enemies by 20% (level 1, each level increases by 0.05%)
Decrease the ATK of all enemies by 21.55% (level 132)
Increase your own RES rate, and increase your own DMG rate by 60%; increase your own ULT res by 45% and 45% DMG for flame ULTs for your allies. When deployed, gain the following effects:
  • 1. Get 6 "Sakura Fire" (gain 1 every round up to 9), and gain "Flame Energy" equal to 70% max HP (when your allies' HP is lower than 50%, use this energy to heal the ally with the lowest HP up to 30% max HP in real time, and this effect won't activate when you are under crowd control. When "Flame Energy" is lower than 50% and you get attacked, counterattack with a normal attack, dealing additional damage equal to 20% of max HP, recover 30% Flame Energy and all allies' rage by 100 (this counterattack can be activated once per round).
  • 2. Get (7%*amount of enemies) DMG, RES, block rate and anti-crit, decreased by 7% each time you are attacked, resets every round. Normal attacks won't recover their rage, deal extra 150% DMG, clear the target's buffs and increase your own small skill chance by 60% for 1 round and get 2 Sakura Fire.
  • 3. When deployed on the first round, will refresh skills (?)Increase burn damage by 25%; increase your rage recovery speed by 30%. When getting rage reduced, recover 250 rage.
  • 4. When receiving fatal damage, consume 2 Sakura Fire to deploy an Andy decoy in your place (cannot be targeted, decreases 50% ATK for all enemies ignoring control-free and cannot be dispelled) for 1 round. When your next round starts, reappear with full HP and rage, dispelling all non-permanent buffs/debuffs, can be activated 1 to 3 times per match (the more enemies on the field, the more times available, if not enough Sakura Fires available then will be considered as not holding Sakura Fires at all).
[Interference skill]: When deployed, reduce the ATK of all enemy fighters (for the duration of the entire fight) and 20% RES (for 3 rounds).
Decrease the ATK of all enemies by 20% (level 1, each level increases by 0.05%)
Decrease the ATK of all enemies by 21.55% (level 132)
Skill
Attack a column (guaranteed critical hit if there is a target with burning); increase own 15% crit rate and rage recovery speed; deal additional damage equal to (150%+crit rate)*ATK to burning targets. Increase your normal attacks damage by (50%*own crit rate) for 2 rounds (can stack up to 3 times); absorb 10% max HP and 200 rage from each target; if you are holding Sakura Fire, then use 1 to cleanse own negative status and increase your control-free rate by 80% for 2 rounds.
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a column (guaranteed critical hit if there is a target with burning); increase own 20% crit rate and rage recovery speed; deal additional damage equal to (200%+crit rate)*ATK to burning targets. Increase your normal attacks damage by (80%*own crit rate) for 2 rounds (can stack up to 3 times); absorb 10% max HP and 200 rage from each target, when absorbing HP, recover HP for yourself and an ally with the lowest HP, and while absorbing rage, recover rage for yourself and an ally with the lowest rage; if you are holding Sakura Fire, then use 1 to cleanse own and an ally's negative status and increase your control-free rate by 80% for 2 rounds.
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target(level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack all enemies (the less enemies, the higher the damage, max 120% increase). Increase your ATK and DEF by 20%, and your DMG by (10%*crit rate); increase the healing rate for your allies by 20%, and your chance to hit perfect by 30%; decrease block rate for all hit enemies by 25% (lasts 2 rounds); attach an additional burning effect (every round deals damage equal to 100% of own ATK, without restoring rage) for 2 rounds; store 50% of the total not-overflown damage from this ULT as "Flame Energy" (covers the original energy and the max limit of the energy).
Deal 160%+25 points of damage to all enemies.
Attack all enemies (the less enemies, the higher the damage, max 160% increase). If you have Sakura Fire, consume 1 and deal additional damage equal to 10% of the enemies' max HP, while fighters in the same row gain "Attack Force" (20% crit rate and 28% ULT damage for 2 rounds, double for Mai XIV, and cannot be dispelled); Increase your ATK and DEF by 30%, and your DMG by (20%*crit rate); increase the healing rate for your allies by 30%, and your chance to hit perfect by 40% (cannot be dispelled); randomly dispel buffs for 2 of the targets; decrease block rate for all hit enemies by 40% and their small skill chance by 20% (lasts 2 rounds); ignore 35% of the targets ULT res;attach an additional burning effect (every round deals damage equal to 100% of own ATK +own crit rate, without restoring rage) for 2 rounds; deal additional damage equal to 4*crit chance*ATK to all targets not burning (if all targets are burning, then to the lowest HP enemy); recover 100 rage for allies in the same row; store 100% of the total not-overflown damage from this ULT as "Flame Energy" (covers the original energy and the max limit of the energy).
Deal 170%+25 points of damage to all enemies.
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack all enemies (the less enemies, the higher the damage, max 160% increase); if there is no ally in front of you and you are holding a Sakura fire, use one to gain a fire shield with value equal to (10%+20%*crit rate) max HP (this won't trigger if you already have a fire shield). If you are still holding Sakura Fire, consume 1 again and deal additional damage equal to 10% of the enemies' max HP, while fighters in the same row gain "Attack Force" (25% crit rate and 25% ULT damage for 2 rounds, double for Mai XIV, and cannot be dispelled); Increase your ATK and DEF by 35%, and your DMG by (20%*crit rate), if there is no ally behind Mai, then the DMG increase value will be (25%*crit rate) instead; increase the healing rate for your allies by 30%, and your chance to hit perfect by 40% (cannot be dispelled); recover HP to all allies by 20% of their max HP and consume all flame energy, evenly distributed to heal all allies;randomly dispel buffs for 2 of the targets and they do not gain rage from this attack; decrease block rate for all hit enemies by 50% and their small skill chance by 25% (lasts 2 rounds); ignore 35% of the targets ULT res;attach an additional burning effect (every round deals damage equal to 100% of own ATK +own crit rate, without restoring rage) for 2 rounds; deal additional damage equal to 4.5*crit chance*ATK to all targets not burning (if all targets are burning, then to the lowest HP enemy); recover 100 rage for allies in the same row; store 100% of the total not-overflown damage from this ULT as "Flame Energy" (increased by 10% for each burning target), covers the original energy and the max limit of the energy). For this round during the enemy's turn, when attacked by an ULT, counterattack with SMAX to a single enemy (without rage gain): deal additional damage equal to 2*crit rate*ATK and has a 70% chance to stun; depending on the Sakura fire's consumption by the latest ULT, give the "Sakura fall" effect to 0~2 random allies (priority to burning allies): recover 30% lost HP, and if the ally is burning then dispel their negative effects and gain 1 Sakura fire at most (this counterattack is limited to once per round, and won't be triggered when Mai activates her undying skill)
Deal 180%+25 points of damage to all enemies.


Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for this translation.

Striker information


  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +9610 ATK + 3844 DEF + 96100 HP
  • Trigger condition: From the 2nd round forward, at the beginning of the round
  • Initial effect: Attack all enemies (the less enemies the higher the damage, up to 160%), increasing your DMG by 35% and your ULT damage and ATK by 30%; deal additional damage equal to 10% max HP; can enter the battle from R3 forward.
  • Initial cost: 100 striker fragments.
Promotion Effect
50 striker fragments Green Heal all allies with a value equal to 200% of the damage dealt, equally split by all allies; when deployed, permanently increase your DMG and RES by 30%; skill slot 1 opens.
50 striker fragments Blue Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; increase your crit rate by 50%; increase your healing rate % by an amount equal to your crit rate %; skill slot 2 opens; +1 use available.
50 striker fragments Purple Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; recover 100 rage for all allies; add "attack force" to the back row: increased crit rate and ULT damage by 20%, can be stacked with similar buffs and general dispel can't remove it; skill slot 3 opens.
50 striker fragments Orange Increase the damage from this skill by 10%; add "flame shield" to 1 frontline ally without a shield (shield value equal to 10% max HP, each 30% crit rate boosts the shield power by 10% max HP); can enter the battle from the 1st round forward.
100 striker fragments Red Increase the damage from this skill by 30%; increase all allies' flame ULT damage by 40% for 2 rounds (cannot be dispelled); aid can be triggered twice, on second trigger switch to smax: attack a single enemy, with 65% chance to stun the enemy; afflict the target with "dullness": reduce their ATK by 50% for 1 round, ignoring control-free; add "cherry blossoms" to 2 random allies (priority to allies with a burning debuff): recover 30% lost HP and if the target is burning, cleanse their negative effects; +2 uses available

Thanks to Xiaohai (S47/S79) for the striker information.