Mizuchi

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Mizuchi (Neo Geo Battle Coliseum)


Mizuchi.jpg

Mizuchi fashion.jpg


Type: Gank
Aptidude: 15

Spacesoul.jpg Space soul
Recover 85 rage each round, each fightsoul level +150 ATK (at fightsoul level 20)

Mizuchi Weapon: Genetic essence Orochi Badge Mana tome Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Chris
Own Mizuchi, Chris, Orochi: ATK+ 25%
Vice XIII
Own Mizuchi, ViceXIII, MatureXIII: ATK+ 25%
Instinct Iori
Own Mizuchi, Instinct Iori, Flame Kyo: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Iori, Leona, Orochi

Skill description

Will of Earth (pseudo)
Passive skill
When you enter the game, increase your own DMG and RES. Other characters get 50% of the effect. If there are more than one character on your side, restore 10% HP to the fighter with the lowest HP at the beginning of each round and restore 100 rage to a random ally without full rage. 50% chance to silence a random enemy for one round; immune to crowd control and rage reduction effects in the first round of the fight; when you are hit by a critical hit or when you are hit and your HP is less than 30%, recover 30% of your lost health and increase your Anti-crit by 10% and your skill probability by 7% (can be stacked, lasts whole battle) up to 4 times, resets upon resurrection; skill damage caused by Mizuchi ignores control free; when you enter the field, get the following effects depending on each fighter's type (EXCLUDING YOURSELF) to your fighters (each of the following gains can be stacked up to three times);
  • DPS: each DPS provides 20% HP drain;
  • TANK: each TANK provides 10% crit rate;
  • GANK: each GANK provides 10% rage recovery speed and 100 extra rage.


[Captain Skill] When you enter the game, if there is one fighter of each DPS, GANK, TANK (not counting yourself), increase all allies 30% ULT resistance and 15% RES for 2 rounds (cannot be stacked with other captain skills)
Increase your own 18% DMG and 30% RES (level 1)
Increase your own 25.86% DMG and 43.1% RES (level 132)

When you enter the game, increase your own DMG and RES. Other characters get 50% of the effect. If there are more than one character on your side, restore 10% HP to the fighter with the lowest HP at the beginning of each round and restore 100 rage to a random ally without full rage. 50% chance to silence a random enemy for one round; immune to negative effects in the first round of the fight; gain 40% anti-crit and 30% skill chance when you are hit by a critical hit or when you are hit and your HP is less than 40%, recover 30% of your lost health (at least 15% of your maximum health, can be stacked, lasts whole battle) up to 4 times, resets upon resurrection; skill damage caused by Mizuchi ignores control free; when you enter the field, get the following effects depending on each fighter's type (EXCLUDING YOURSELF) to your fighters (each of the following gains can be stacked up to three times); if only Mizuchi is on the field when starting the fight, all of the following effects once
  • DPS: each DPS provides 20% HP drain and 8% RES and small skill resistance;
  • TANK: each TANK provides 10% crit rate and 8% crit power;
  • GANK: each GANK provides 10% rage recovery speed, 100 extra rage and 10% ULT damage;


[Captain Skill] When you enter the game, if there is one fighter of each DPS, GANK, TANK (not counting yourself), increase your own 35% ULT resistance,small skill resistance, 15% RES, crit rate and crit-resistance for 2 rounds (cannot be stacked with other captain skills)
Increase all allies 18% DMG and 30% RES (level 1)
Increase your own 25.86% DMG and 43.1% RES (level 132)
Unleash
Small skill
Attack an enemy with 40% chance to stun; reduce the main target's attack and defense by 20% for 2 rounds; cause 30% additional damage to all targets affected by "Septic"; restore own HP equal to 50% of the total value of the "Septic" effect received by all the characters on the field (at least recovering HP equal to 80% of own ATK); if at least half of the characters on the enemy field are affected by "Septic", switch small skill to attack all the enemies.
Deal 160%+15 DMG to target(s) (level 1)
Deal 173.1% + 1980 DMG to a column (level 132)
Attack an enemy with 50% chance to stun; reduce the main target's attack and defense by 25% for 2 rounds; cause 30% additional damage to all targets affected by "Septic"; restore own HP equal to 50% of the total value of the "Septic" effect received by all the characters on the field (at least recovering HP equal to 80% of own ATK); if at least half of the characters on the enemy field are affected by "Septic", switch small skill to attack all the enemies;get additional effects for one turn based on the type of combatant (excluding yourself) on your field (cannot stack the same effect):
  • DPS: reduce the main target's rage recovery speed by 20% for one round, ignoring control free and can't be dispelled.
  • TANK: Increase the effect of the next "Septic" by 15%
  • GANK: When your get rage reduced immediately recover 200 rage.
    Deal 180%+15 DMG to target(s) (level 1)
    Deal 193.1% + 1980 DMG to a column (level 132)
Omiwa
ULT
Attack the enemy with the highest HP; increase own DMG and RES by 20% for 2 rounds; increase own ATK and DEF (min 5% max 15%) depending on the target's HP before being hit; cause additional damage equal to the target's 8% HP; cause "Septic" effect by 20% of this damage (destroy the target's max HP limit); dispel debuff (including petrification) of a fighter on own side (priority is on a crowd controlled character); after death, resurrect next round with 30% HP and full rage (this effect can only be triggered once per battle).
Deal 400%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 465.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)
Attack the enemy with the highest HP; increase own DMG and RES by 30% for 2 rounds; increase own ATK and DEF (min 10% max 25%, can't be dispelled) depending on the target's HP before being hit; cause additional damage equal to the target's 10% HP; cause "Septic" effect by 35% of this damage (destroy the target's max HP limit); dispel debuff (including petrification) of a fighter on own side (priority is on a crowd controlled character); after death, resurrect next round with 50% HP and full rage (this effect can only be triggered once per battle).absorb 40% of the target's current rage (this effect cannot crit and cannot be blocked), if the rage value is less than 100, get an additional 200 rage
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 495.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack all the enemies;cause 150% additional damage to the highest health target (regarded as the main target); the first ULT in each battle ignores block and RES and subsequent ULTs gain a 30% DEF ignore; increase own DMG and RES by 35% for 2 rounds; increase own ATK and DEF (min 15% max 30%, can't be dispelled) depending on the main target's HP before being hit; cause additional damage equal to the main target's 12% HP; cause "Septic" effect by 55% of this damage (destroy the main target and another random fighter's max HP limit); dispel debuff (including petrification) of a fighter on own side (priority is on a crowd controlled character); this attack does not restore rage to the enemy; absorb 40% of the main target's current rage (this effect cannot crit and cannot be blocked), if the rage value is less than 200, get an aditional 200 rage; 100 rage to the rest of the fighters in the row; recover HP equal to 20% of the damage to Mizuchi and an ally with the lowest HP; after death, resurrect next round with 80% HP and full rage (this effect can only be triggered once per battle).
Deal 180%+24 DMG to all enemies. (level 1)
Deal 206.2%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)

Gates resources requirements

Heaven gate Lake gate
  • Quality reaches Orange+1
  • Fighter reaches 5 stars
  • Fightsoul levels sum 40
  • 4 stars in the Heaven gate
  • 10 stars total on the equipment
  • Junior, Senior, Super's Eso Lv. 600+
Mizuchi f.jpg
4
Gold.png
.9M
Mizuchi f.jpg
6
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.2M
Mizuchi f.jpg
4
Gold.png
1.2M
Mizuchi f.jpg
6
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.5M
Mizuchi f.jpg
5
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.4M
Mizuchi f.jpg
8
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.8M
Mizuchi f.jpg
6
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.6M
Mizuchi f.jpg
8
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
2.1M
Mizuchi f.jpg
6
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.8M
Mizuchi f.jpg
10
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
2.4M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
25
Total:
Ag.jpg
6
Total:
Gold.png
6.9M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
38
Total:
Ag.jpg
11
Total:
Gold.png
8M


Fire gate Thunder gate
  • 4 stars in the Lake gate
  • Quality reaches Orange+2
  • Fightsoul levels sum 60
  • 4 stars in the Fire gate
  • Fighter reaches 6 stars
  • Iori,Leona,Orochi reach Purple+3
Mizuchi f.jpg
5
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.5M
Mizuchi f.jpg
10
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
1.8M
Mizuchi f.jpg
8
Ag.jpg
2
Gold.png
1.9M
Mizuchi f.jpg
10
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
2.3M
Mizuchi f.jpg
10
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
2.3M
Mizuchi f.jpg
12
Ag.jpg
5
Gold.png
2.7M
Mizuchi f.jpg
12
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
2.7M
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Ag.jpg
5
Gold.png
3.2M
Mizuchi f.jpg
12
Ag.jpg
4
Gold.png
3M
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Gold.png
3.6M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
50
Total:
Ag.jpg
14
Total:
Gold.png
11.4M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
62
Total:
Ag.jpg
16
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Total:
Gold.png
13.6M


Wind gate Water gate
  • 5 stars in the Thunder gate
  • Quality reaches Orange+3
  • Iori,Leona,Orochi Lake gate open
  • 5 stars in the Wind gate
  • Junior, Senior, Super Eso all quality Orange+
  • Junior, Senior, Super's Eso Lv. 1200+
Mizuchi f.jpg
12
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
2.4M
Mizuchi f.jpg
16
Ag.jpg
4
Pf.jpg
5
Gold.png
3.6M
Mizuchi f.jpg
12
Ag.jpg
3
Gold.png
3M
Mizuchi f.jpg
20
Ag.jpg
8
Pf.jpg
5
Gold.png
4.5M
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Ag.jpg
4
Gold.png
3.6M
Mizuchi f.jpg
24
Ag.jpg
8
Pf.jpg
6
Gold.png
5.4M
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Ag.jpg
4
Gold.png
4.2M
Mizuchi f.jpg
28
Mana tome.jpg
1
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Gold.png
6.3M
Mizuchi f.jpg
21
Ag.jpg
6
Mana tome.jpg
1
Gold.png
4.2M
Ag.jpg
10
Pf.jpg
8
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
1
Gold.png
7.2M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
75
Total:
Ag.jpg
20
Mana tome.jpg
1
Total:
Gold.png
18M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
88
Total:
Ag.jpg
30
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Mana tome.jpg
1
Total:
Pf.jpg
24
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
1
Total:
Gold.png
27M


Rock gate Earth gate
  • 5 stars in the Water gate
  • Quality reaches Orange+4
  • 25 stars total on the equipment
  • 5 stars in the Rock gate
  • Junior, Senior, Super's Eso Lv. 1600+
  • Iori,Leona,Orochi Wind gate open
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Ag.jpg
8
Gold.png
4.8M
Mizuchi f.jpg
25
Ag.jpg
15
Pf.jpg
18
Gold.png
6M
Mizuchi f.jpg
15
Ag.jpg
8
Gold.png
6M
Ag.jpg
15
Pf.jpg
27
Mana tome.jpg
1
Gold.png
7.5M
Mizuchi f.jpg
20
Ag.jpg
10
Gold.png
7.2M
Mizuchi f.jpg
40
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
1
Gold.png
9M
Mizuchi f.jpg
20
Ag.jpg
12
Gold.png
8.4M
Mizuchi f.jpg
60
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
1
Gold.png
10.5M
Mizuchi f.jpg
30
Mana tome.jpg
1
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Gold.png
9.6M
Ag.jpg
26
Mana tome.jpg
1
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
1
Gold.png
12M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
100
Ag.jpg
38
Total:
Mana tome.jpg
1
Orochi badge.jpg
1
Total:
Gold.png
36M
Total:
Mizuchi f.jpg
125
Total:
Ag.jpg
56
Orochi badge.jpg
2
Mana tome.jpg
2
Total:
Pf.jpg
45
Mizuchi weapon.jpg
3
Total:
Gold.png
45M