Rising Dragon Kensou

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Rising Dragon Kensou (KoF XII)


KensouXII.jpg
KensouXII fashion.jpg


Type: DPS
Aptidude: 15

Snakesoul.jpg Green Dragon Soul
Recover 40 extra rage when attacking and recover 40 rage if ally or enemy dies

KensouXII weapon.jpg Gale badge.jpg Superpower tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Superstar Athena
Own Rising Dragon Kensou, Superstar Athena, Kensou, Athena: ATK+ 25%
Bao
Own Rising Dragon Kensou, Bao, Chin: ATK+ 25%
Robert2002UM
Own Rising Dragon Kensou, Robert2002UM, Shingo: ATK+ 25%
Gates partners
Bao, Chin, Athena 2002

Skill description

Rising Dragon
Passive skill
The psychic power will greatly strengthen normal attack DMG and small skills, and all DMG caused ignore the immunity to Debuff, but the small skills become more difficult to be activated (the chance is reduced by 40%); increase normal attack DMG; normal attack absorbs the target's HP by 8%, has a 40% chance to stun the target, and has a 30% chance to obtain a layer of "Psychic Spirit" (increase Res Rate and Anti-Crit by 9%, four layers can be added at most); Gain four layers of "Psychic Spirit" at the beginning of the battle, and turn one layer of "Psychic Spirit" into "Dragon Spirit" (increase DMG and ULT DMG by 11%, three times at most) at the beginning of each round. When "Dragon Spirit" is added to three layers, Rising Dragon Kensou will devour all "Psychic Spirit" and enter the "Dragon Mode" (recover HP by 20% instantly, increase DMG and ULT DMG by 33%, and extra DMG of small skills will be increased for one round, during which "Psychic Spirit" cannot be obtained), and the small skills must be released in this round; when Rising Dragon Kensou acts in "Dragon Mode", he will immediately dispel his own Debuff (including petrification); Each DMG received will not exceed 70% of MAX HP (DMG received will be reduced to 35% in "Dragon Mode"); After being attacked, if the HP is lower than 50%, "Dragon Rage" (instantly gain a layer of "Dragon Spirit", which recovers 20% HP and 200 Rage, and immune to Rage Reduction effect in one round) will be activated, once at most in each round; if there is only one Fighter in both sides at the beginning of the battle, "Dragon Rage" will not recover HP.
Increase own 60% Normal Attack DMG. During the "Dragon Mode", increase own 20% small skil DMG (level 1)
The psychic power will greatly strengthen normal attack DMG and small skills, and all DMG caused ignore the immunity to Debuff, but the small skills become more difficult to be activated (the chance is reduced by 40%); increase normal attack DMG; normal attack absorbs the target's HP by 8%, has a 40% chance to stun the target, and has a 60% chance to obtain a layer of "Psychic Spirit" (increase Res Rate and Anti-Crit by 10%, four layers can be added at most); Gain four layers of "Psychic Spirit" at the beginning of the battle, and turn one layer of "Psychic Spirit" into "Dragon Spirit" (increase DMG and ULT DMG by 12%, three times at most) at the beginning of each round. When "Dragon Spirit" is added to three layers, Rising Dragon Kensou will devour all "Psychic Spirit" and enter the "Dragon Mode" (recover HP by 25% instantly, increase DMG and ULT DMG by 36%, and extra DMG of small skills will be increased for one round, during which "Psychic Spirit" cannot be obtained), and the small skills must be released in this round; when Rising Dragon Kensou acts in "Dragon Mode", he will immediately dispel his own Debuff (including petrification); Each DMG received will not exceed 60% of MAX HP (DMG received will be reduced to 30% in "Dragon Mode", and DMG received will also be reduced to 30% at the beginning of the battle if there is more than one enemy); After being attacked, if the HP is lower than 50%, "Dragon Rage" (instantly gain a layer of "Dragon Spirit", which recovers 25% HP and 250 Rage, and immune to Rage Reduction effect in one round) will be activated, once at most in each round; if there is only one Fighter in both sides at the beginning of the battle, "Dragon Rage" will not recover HP. 10% of Athena character's max HP will be restored at the beginning of each round.
Increase own 60% Normal Attack DMG. During the "Dragon Mode", increase own 20% small skil DMG (level 1)
Ryuu Bokko
Small skill
Attack a column, dispel the target column buff; absorb the main target's HP by 10%; increase the Crit chance and Crit Power by 30%; increase DMG caused to those who have been affected by "Dragon Eclipse" of the target column by 30%; recover 150 Rage; when Rage is lower than 300, the recovery will double, and recover the same amount of Rage for a random fighter whose rage is not full on your side; if Rising Dragon Kensou is in "Dragon Mode", two layers of "Psychic Spirit" will be restored, and there is a 50% chance that small skills will be released in next turn.
200%+24 DMG to a column.
Attack a column, dispel the target column buff and all the DMG caused doesn't restore rage; absorb the main target's HP by 10%, with 40% chance to stun the target column; increase the Crit chance and Crit Power by 35%; increase DMG caused to those who have been affected by "Dragon Eclipse" of the target column by 35%; recover 150 Rage; when Rage is lower than 500, the recovery will double, and recover the same amount of Rage for a random fighter whose rage is not full on your side; restore "Psychic Spirit" by one layer, and if Rising Dragon Kensou is in "Dragon Mode", two layers of "Psychic Spirit" will be restored, and there is a 50% chance that small skills will be released in next turn and an extra 10% chance will be added for each Athena fighter that is deployed and supported.
Deal 180%+15 DMG to target(level 1)
Deal 193.1% + 1980 DMG to target (level 132)
Shinryuu Seioushou
ULT
Attack a single enemy, deal 40% DMG to a random enemy, increase ATK and DEF by 20% and Pierce by 30%; deal an extra DMG to all targets hit by 80% ATK, and there is a 40% chance to add "Dragon Eclipse" effect (deal constant DMG with no rage restoration to the target and decrease the target's healing effect and the speed of Rage restoration by 40% for two rounds) to the target; each layer of "Psychic Spirit" has a 10% chance to absorb main target's small skill for 2 rounds, and then one layer of "Psychic Spirit" will be restored.
Deal 400%+24 DMG to the target. "Dragon Eclipse" deals 100%+7 constant DMG (level 1)
Attack a single enemy, deal 40% DMG to a random enemy, increase ATK and DEF by 30% and Pierce by 45%; deal an extra DMG to all targets hit by 100% ATK, and there is a 60% chance to add "Dragon Eclipse" effect (deal constant DMG with no rage restoration to the target and decrease the target's healing effect and the speed of Rage restoration by 40% for two rounds) to the target; each layer of "Psychic Spirit" has a 10% chance to absorb main target's small skill for 2 rounds, and then one layer of "Psychic Spirit" will be restored. Each layer of "Dragon Spirit" will absorb 10% of the main target's small skill Res and ULT Res for 2 rounds, and a layer of "Dragon Spirit" will be gained.
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. "Dragon Eclipse" deals 120%+7 constant DMG (level 1)
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a single enemy, deal 40% DMG to a random enemy, increase ATK and DEF by 35% and Pierce by 60%; increase the chance of a Perfect Hit for allies by 30% for 1 round; deal an extra DMG to all targets hit by 120% ATK, and there is an 80% chance to add "Dragon Eclipse" effect (ignore the influence of Control and Res Rate, ignore Debuff, and deal constant DMG to the target with no Rage restoration, decrease the target's DEF by 20%, healing effect and the speed of Rage restoration by 50% for two rounds) to the target; switch next small skill to "Seigan - SenkiHakkei" (the effect will be taken when Thunder is activated); each layer of "Psychic Spirit" has a 10% chance to absorb main target's small skill for 2 rounds, and then one layer of "Psychic Spirit" will be restored; each layer of "Dragon Spirit" will absorb 10% of the main target's small skill Res and ULT Res for 2 rounds, and two layers of "Dragon Spirit" will be gained. When entering the second round of actions, own and all Athena's Debuff and petrification will be cleared, Rage will be filled up, and Athena characters will recover 300 Rage.
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 495.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)


Thanks to Kung Fu Kids (S16/17) for the information

Striker information

KensouXII ult.jpg
Shinryuu Seioushou
  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +9610 ATK + 3844 DEF + 96100 HP
  • Trigger condition: From the 2nd round forward, at the beginning of the round, every 2 rounds (up to 3 times).
  • Initial effect: Attack a single target, increase your own DMG by 25%, ATK by 55%, crit chance and ULT damage by 30% (damage ignores control-free). Can enter the battle from round 3 forward.
  • Initial cost: 100 striker fragments.
Promotion Effect
50 striker fragments Green Add additional damage equal to 180% of the main target's ATK; after entering the battlefield, permanently increase your own HP and small skill damage by 25% (for the whole fight); skill slot 1 opens.
50 striker fragments Blue Deals 40% damage to 1 random enemy; skill slot 2 opens; +1 use available.
50 striker fragments Purple Inflicts "Dragon Curse" on the primary target: reduces DEF by 20% and heal rate/rage recovery speed by 50% for 2 turns (ignores control-free, does not restore rage); skill slot 3 opens.
50 striker fragments Orange Restores HP (amount equal to 20% of damage dealt) to the lowest HP ally in the back and front rows; can enter the battle from turn 1.
100 striker fragments Red Increases ATK by 30% and DMG by 40%; switch to new ULT, clearing the primary target's buffs, dealing extra damage equal to 10% of max HP, with a 50% chance to inflict Dragon's curse on 1 random target (ignoring control-free). The first round of battle will restore full rage, and permanently increase your small skill chance by 25%; +1 use available.