Rock Howard

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Rock Howard (KoF XIV)


RockHoward.jpg
RockHoward fashion.png


Type: Gank
Aptidude: 15

Tigersoul.jpg Tiger of Destiny soul
Gain 55 rage when an enemy fighter is killed, and an additional 48 rage when attacking (level 1)

File:RockHoward weapon.png Dazzling badge.jpg Karate tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Nightmare Geese
Own Rock Howard, Nightmare Geese, Terry 2003: ATK+ 25%
May Lee
Own Rock Howard, Omega Rugal, Rugal: ATK+ 25%
Robert XI
Own Rock Howard, Benimaru, Andy, Shen Woo: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Terry, Geese, Nightmare Geese | Warning: These are the partners on the Taiwanese version of the game, could be different for the Global version (as was the case for Oswald), take this with a grain of salt.

Skill description

Son of Destiny
Passive skill
On deploy, increase your own critical chance and anti-crit, plus 35% DMG rate, RES rate and control-free rate; all damage caused by Rock ignores control-free. At the start of the enemy's turn, heal (50% ATK * total number of fighters on both sides of the field) HP and heal half of that to your surrounding allies. Whenever your own turn starts, restore 100 rage to himself and a random fighter who isn't at full rage. Each time Rock's non-striker allies die, he increases his DMG rate and and RES rate by 5%, recover 15% HP and inherit 50% of that fighter's rage. When receiving fatal damage, will not die, instead dispel all of Rock's negative states (including petrification), increase the amount of healing he gets by 20% (can be stacked and lasts for the whole battle), recover 50% HP and 300 rage (this effect can be triggered up to 2 times per battle, and up to 1 time only in 1v1 scenarios)
Increase your own DMG rate by 25%, and your RES rate by 40% (level 1, each level increases by 0.05%)
On deploy, increase your own critical chance and anti-crit, plus 40% DMG rate, RES rate and control-free rate; all damage caused by Rock ignores control-free. At the start of the enemy's turn, heal (60% ATK * total number of fighters on both sides of the field) HP and heal half of that to your surrounding allies. Whenever your own turn starts, restore 120 rage to himself and a fighter who isn't at full rage. Each time Rock's non-striker allies die, he increases his DMG rate and and RES rate by 5%, 10% control-free rate, recover 20% HP and inherit 100% of that fighter's rage. When receiving fatal damage, will not die, instead dispel all of Rock's negative states (including petrification), increase the amount of healing he gets by 20% (can be stacked and lasts for the whole battle), recover 80% HP and 500 rage and instantly gain the God's descent effect: Increase Rock's size, increase your RES rate by 50%, 15% small skill res and ULT res (can be stacked with other gains of the same type), and restore 300 rage for every ULT Rock releases (this effect can be triggered up to 2 times per battle, and up to 1 time only in 1v1 scenarios)
Increase your own DMG rate by 25%, and your RES rate by 40% (level 1, each level increases by 0.05%)
Gale fist
Skill
Attack a single enemy, restoring 150 rage to himself; increase 10% skill chance (can be stacked up to 3 times, lasts the whole fight); the first small skill released must be "Reppuken".
Reppuken: Increase your own DMG rate and control rate by 20%, cause 80% splash damage to the enemy behind the main target (this damage does not restore rage); 40% chance to paralyze all targets hit; restore 30% HP of the total damage caused by this skill and make the next skill switch to "Speeding Slam Dunk".
Speeding Slam Dunk: Increase your own crit rate and lifesteal by 20%; do 40% splash damage to enemies surrounding the target; increase this skill's damage by 40%, restore 150 rage to Rock and make the next skill switch to "Reppuken".
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Attack a single enemy, restoring 200 rage to himself; increase 25% skill chance and 10% crit power (can be stacked up to 3 times, lasts the whole fight); the first small skill released must be "Reppuken"; the gains from this skill cannot be dispelled.
Reppuken: Priority to a target caught in the nightmare; Increase your own DMG rate and control rate by 25% (for 3 rounds), cause 100% splash damage to the enemy behind the main target (this damage does not restore rage); 50% chance to paralyze all targets hit; restore 50% HP of the total damage caused by this skill and make the next skill switch to "Speeding Slam Dunk".
Speeding Slam Dunk: Increase your own crit rate and lifesteal by 25% (for 3 rounds); do 50% splash damage to enemies surrounding the target; increase this skill's damage by 50%, restore 200 rage to Rock (All damage from this skill does not restore rage) and make the next skill switch to "Reppuken".
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
Raging Storm
ULT
Attack all enemies (the less the targets hit, the more damage dealt, maximum increase of 100%); absorb 20% of the main target's ATK and DEF and increase own ULT damage by 20%, while dispelling own negative states and obtaining or refreshing a "continuous HP recovery". Make the main target fall into a nightmare (reduced 35% DMG rate and 70% crit rate, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled, only one target can be trapped in the nightmare at a time); causes 80% extra damage to the main target; drain 200 rage from the main target and has a 50% chance to paralyze a random fighter hit.
Deal 160%+25 damage to all enemies. "Continuous HP recovery" heals 100%ATK+15 HP every round.
Absorb 30% of the main target's ATK and DEF and increase own ULT damage by 30%, while dispelling own negative states and obtaining or refreshing a "continuous HP recovery". Make the main target fall into a nightmare (reduced 35% DMG rate and 70% crit rate, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled, only one target can be trapped in the nightmare at a time); if there is an enemy with less than 50% HP in the front row, release "Fist of Light"; otherwise release "Raging storm":

"Fist of Light": Attack the enemy in the front row with the lowest HP and treat them as the main target; causes additional damage to the main target equal to 25% of lost HP + 15% of max HP; deals splash damage to enemies around the target equal to 40% of the total damage + 40% overflow damage.
"Raging Storm": Attack all the enemies, the less targets hit, the more damage dealt, maximum increase of 120%); gain or refresh a "continuous HP recovery"; cause 100% additional damage to the main target; drain 300 rage from the main target; 70% chance to paralyze a random fighter hit.

"Raging Storm" inflicts 170% +25 DMG to all enemies. "Continuous HP recovery" will heal 150%+15 points per round.
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Absorb 35% of the main target's ATK and DEF and increase own ULT damage by 35%, while dispelling own negative states and obtaining or refreshing a "continuous HP recovery". Make the main target fall into a nightmare (reduced 35% DMG rate and 70% crit rate, ignores control-free, can't be dispelled, only one target can be trapped in the nightmare at a time); must release small skill this round; if there is an enemy with less than 50% HP in the team, release "Neo Death Roar"; otherwise release "Raging Storm":

"Neo Death Roar": Attack the enemy with the lowest HP in the team and treat them as the main target; causes additional damage to the main target equal to 25% of lost HP + 15% of max HP; deals splash damage to enemies around the target equal to 40% of the total damage + 40% overflow damage. reduce the rage of the primary target by 500; obtain or refresh the "Avatar" effect and make the next "Raging Storm" target a random enemy on the back as the main target and all damage does not restore rage

"Raging Storm": Attack all the enemies, the less targets hit, the more damage dealt, maximum increase of 140%); gain or refresh a "continuous HP recovery"; cause 120% additional damage to the main target; drain 350 rage from the main target; 70% chance to paralyze 2 random fighters hit. Increase the damage of the next "Neo Death Roar" done to the main target by 30% (excluding additional damage, does not stack)
Deal 430%+24 DMG to target. (level 1)
Deal 495.5%+3168 damage to the target (level 132)