South Town Overlord Geese

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

South Town Overlord Geese (KoF XIV)



Type: DPS
Aptidude: 15

Tigersoul.jpg Tiger soul
Gain 33 rage when a fighter is killed or attacked, and an additional 33 rage when attacking (level 1)

Overlordgeese weapon.png Gale badge.jpg Kickboxing tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Billy XIV
Own South Town Overlord Geese, Billy XIV, Hein: ATK+ 25%
Omega Rugal
Own South Town Overlord Geese, Omega Rugal, Rugal: ATK+ 25%
Terry XIII
Own South Town Overlord Geese, Terry XIII, Rock Howard: ATK+ 25%
Gates partners
Terry, Terry 2003, Billy

Skill description

Divine protection
Passive skill
On deployment, increase your own ULT DMG, and increase your own 10% DMG, and 35% ATK, DEF and CRIT rate; your attacks deal 8% of the target's max HP (increasing to 20% if the target has a shield); during the enemy's turn, when Geese receives damage that exceeds 40% of his current HP, immediately gain the "Descending god" effect: increase own size, restore HP by 30% and gain 80% RES rate, 30% small skill resistance and ULT resistance, lasts for 1 turn and can be triggered at most 1 times per turn.

If you are in the "Descending god" state and get hit by an ULT, negate the damage and counterattack with your own ULT (can activate once per turn, and can take effect up to 3 times per match, and cannot take place in 1v1s); before dying for the first time in each battle, damage taken in a single attack cannot exceed 50% of your max HP (only outside 1v1s); when Geese gets fatal damage for the first time, 100% chance to revive, restoring 50% of your max HP and full rage. After reviving, when getting fatal damage, don't die, but dispel your own negative states (including petrify) and restore 50% of your max HP (unaffected by increases or decreases in healing power) and 400 rage.

Each time you get killed, add or renew a "Demon" mark" to your killer: reduces DMG by 35%, and crit rate and crit power by 70% for 2 rounds, regardless of control-free and cannot be cleansed (lasts for 2 rounds).

Increase your own ULT damage by 20%
On deployment, increase your own ULT DMG, and increase your own 15% DMG, and 40% ATK, DEF and CRIT rate; your attacks deal 10% of the target's max HP (increasing to 25% if the target has a shield); must release small skill on the first round; during the enemy's turn, when Geese receives damage that exceeds 35% of his current HP, immediately gain the "Descending god" effect: increase own size, restore HP by 30% and gain 80% RES rate, 40% small skill resistance and ULT resistance, lasts for 1 turn and can be triggered at most 1 times per turn.

If you are in the "Descending god" state and get hit by an ULT, negate the damage and counterattack with your own ULT (can activate once per turn, and can take effect up to 3 times per match, and cannot take place in 1v1s); before dying for the first time in each battle, damage taken in a single attack cannot exceed 40% of your max HP (only outside 1v1s); when Geese gets fatal damage for the first time, 100% chance to revive, restoring 100% of your max HP and full rage. After reviving, when getting fatal damage, don't die, but dispel your own negative states (including petrify) and restore 80% of your max HP (unaffected by increases or decreases in healing power), 500 rage and gain the effect of Divine Protection (enlarge model size, increase rage recovery speed and control-free rate by 75% and gain 20% small skill resistance and ULT resistance for 2 rounds, can be stacked with the effects of "Descending god")

Each time you get killed, add or renew a "Demon" mark" to your killer: reduces DMG by 35%, and crit rate and crit power by 70% for 2 rounds, regardless of control-free and cannot be cleansed (lasts for 2 rounds).
Increase your own small skill damage and small skill resistance by 20%
Broken heaven
Skill
Attack a column; increase your block rate by 35%; 40% chance to paralyze (stun and reduce 100% rage recovery speed) a random person in the target column (for 1 round) and restore 60 rage every round (for 2 rounds); restore 20% of your own HP; reduce the damage dealt by the fighters hit by 30%; gain additional effects depending on the targets hit (can stack with similar effects and last for 1 round):

DPS: Reduces the DMG rate by 10%
TANK: Reduces the RES rate by 10%
GANK: Reduces ULT DMG by 10%

Deal 60%+15 damage to the target column(level 1)
Attack a column; increase your block rate and pierce rate by 40%; 60% chance to paralyze (stun and reduce 100% rage recovery speed) a random person in the target column (for 1 round) and restore 80 rage every round (for 2 rounds); restore 30% of your own HP; reduce the damage dealt by the fighters hit by 40%; mark the main target for 1 round, and if the marked target uses ULT (not a counterattack, add a demon mark to it; permanently increase the probability of releasing small skill by 25% (can be stacked up to 3 times); gain additional effects depending on the targets hit (ignoring control-free, cannot be dispelled, can stack with similar effects and last for 1 round):

DPS: Reduces the DMG rate by 15%
TANK: Reduces the RES rate by 15%

GANK: Reduces ULT DMG by 15%
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack a single enemy (priority to a target with the "Demon" mark); absorb 20% DMG rate, RES rate and critical rate; 50%~70% chance to paralyze the target (for 1 round, the higher the number of people in the field, the higher the chance); inflict 30%~50% additional damage (if the main target is in the front row, this damage increases to 50%~70% the higher the number of people in the field, the better the damage); if this attack crits, deal splash damage equal to 40% to the target's surrounding units (this splash damage doesn't restore rage).
Deals damage equal to 400%+25 points
Attack a single enemy (priority to a target with the "Demon" mark); absorb 30% DMG rate, RES rate and critical rate (ignoring control-free); 60%~80% chance to paralyze the target (for 1 round, the higher the number of people in the field, the higher the chance); inflict 30%~50% additional damage (if the main target is in the front row, this damage increases to 50%~70%, the higher the number of people in the field, the better the damage); if this attack crits, deal splash damage equal to 40% to the target's surrounding units (this splash damage doesn't restore rage). Every time you unleash ULT, gain a stack of "Overlord's bloodline" (each stack increases ATK and DEF by 4%, can stack up to 10 times), if the main target dies in this turn, gain an additional stack of "Overlord's bloodline")
Deals damage equal to 300%+25 points
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack a single enemy (priority to a target with the "Demon" mark); absorb 40% DMG rate, RES rate and critical rate (ignoring control-free); 70%~90% chance to paralyze the target (for 1 round, the higher the number of people in the field, the higher the chance); inflict 40%~60% additional damage (if the main target is in the front row, this damage increases to 60%~80%, the higher the number of people in the field, the better the damage); Every time you unleash ULT, gain a stack of "Overlord's bloodline" (each stack increases ATK and DEF by 4%, can stack up to 10 times), if the main target dies in this turn, gain an additional stack of "Overlord's bloodline"). If your own crit rate minus the main target's anti-crit rate is not less than 100%, then release "Raging storm", otherwise release "Thunderbolt Gale fist". This attack ignores a certain amount of reflect rate (equal to your own crit rate): if you cause a kill while you are in the "Descending god" state, gain 200 rage and extend the number of rounds for the "Descending god" state (this effect can activate at most once per battle)

"Thunderbolt gale fist": Attack a single enemy (priority to a target with the "Demon" mark); if this attack crits, deal splash damage equal to 40% to the target's surrounding units (this splash damage doesn't restore rage); has a 30% chance to paralyze a random surrounding enemy (up to 60% if the target has a shield.

"Raging storm": Attack all the enemies (main target is an enemy with a "Demon" mark); this attack is a guaranteed critical strike against non-primary targets; cause additional damage to the primary target equal to 150%; all rage caused by this damage is reduced by 50%; if the main target has a "Demon" mark, extend its duration by 1 round.

Deal 280%+25 points of damage to a column.