Terry 2003

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Terry 2003 (KoF 2003)


Terry2003.jpg
Terry2003 fashion.jpg


Type: DPS
Aptidude: 14

Tigerwolfsoul.jpg Tiger Wolf Soul
Recover 131 rage when an enemy is killed. Attacks also restore a small amount of rage (at fightsoul level 20)

Terry2003 weapon.jpg Earth shaking badge.jpg Judo tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Benimaru2003
Own Terry 2003, Benimaru2003, Robert2002: ATK+ 25%
Terry
Own Terry 2003, Terry, Andy, Joe: ATK+ 25%
Kyo
Own Terry 2003, Kyo, King, Kim, Igniz: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
TBA

Skill description

Wolf's will
Passive skill
Increase own Crit; when each ally dies, Terry 2003 will inherit their will (dispel own debuff, increase 12% ATK/DEF (stackable), recovery slight HP, inherit some rage from the defeated ally).
Captain skill: if your formation has 4 or more fighters with tiger soul, all allies get additional 40% Crit Res for the first 2 rounds of the battle (cannot be stacked with instinct Iori's lake element captain skill)
Increase 26% Crit
Increase own Crit; when each ally dies, Terry 2003 will inherit their will (dispel own debuff, increase 10% ATK/DEF (stackable), recovery slight HP, inherit some rage from the defeated ally); when Terry 2003 dies, a random ally will inherit the wolf's will (dispel debuff, inherit Terry 2003's rage, and will crit next round).
Captain skill: if your formation has 4 or more fighters with tiger soul, all allies get additional 40% Crit Res and 20% crit for the first 2 rounds of the battle (cannot be stacked with instinct Iori's lake element captain skill)
Increase 26% Crit
Energy Dunk
Small skill
Attack a single enemy, 20% chance to stun, with 35% splash DMG, 30% of DMG also converted to HP; if only 1 enemy is hit, skill DMG is increased by 30%, stun chance increased to 40%.
Deal 163.2%+495 DMG to single target(level 1))
Attack a single enemy, 25% chance to stun, with 40% splash DMG, 35% of DMG also converted to HP; if only 1 enemy is hit, skill DMG is increased by 30%, stun chance increased to 50%; this attack does not restore rage on the target; if this attack does not crit, it will recover an additional 100 rage
Deal 178.2%+495 DMG to single target(level 1))
Wolf Growl
ULT
Deal huge DMG to single enemy, ignoring block. If it kills the target, will have 40% splash DMG, decreasing 10% RES rate; increase own 10% Crit power, also increase by 5% for each ally with Tiger soul (max 30%)
Deal 412.4%+768 DMG to single target. (level 1)
Deal huge DMG to single enemy, ignoring block. If it kills the target, will have 70% splash DMG, decreasing 10% RES rate; increase own 15% Crit power, also increase by 5% for each ally with Tiger soul (max 35%
Deal 442.4%+768 DMG to single target. (level 1)
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Deal huge DMG to the front row enemy with the lowest HP, ignoring block. If it kills the target, will have 70%-100% splash DMG, decreasing 20% RES rate, if it does not kill the target, will decrease target's 300 rage; increase own 18% Crit power, also increase by 6% for each ally with Tiger soul (max 42%
Deal 482.4%+768 DMG to single target. (level 1)


Striker information

Terry2003 ult.jpg
Hungry Wolf Roaring
  • Attribute bonus: (Level 39) +250 ATK + 2750 DEF + 84750 HP
  • Trigger condition: Start of 1st round, If Tiger Instinct or Tiger Gen. or more than 3 Tigers, he will activate and come out at the start of the round. Otherwise, after 2 ultimates.
  • Exclusive skill: (requires exclusive skill book "The Wrath of the Hungry Wolf" at slot 3); Increase all tiger fighters crit power by 24%. Terry2003's atk will increase by 5% for every dead fighter up to 40%
Promotion Effect
Green Open 1st aid book slot
Green+1 Increase your own 25% crit rate
Blue Aid Chances +1
Blue+1 25% extra damage to adjacent fighters, no rage gained.
Purple Open 2nd aid book slot
Purple+1 Improve Tiger Soul Fighter 6% Ult Damage for 2 rounds
Purple+2 Improve your own 12% crit power, increased by 2% for each Tiger Soul Fighter, up to 20%, Advanced striker: Can join the fight round 3.
Orange Open 3rd aid book slot
Orange+1 Ignore block and resist.
Orange+2 Attacks the enemy's front row with the lowest percentage of health, and has a 15% chance to stun target
Orange+3 Improve Tiger Soul Fighter's 12% Ult Damage for 2 rounds. When a fighter is killed, the amount of rage gained is increased by 30. Advanced striker: Can join the fight round 1.
Red Change to Smax. If you kill the target, 50% of the overkill damage as splash to adjacent fighters, if not killed, reduce the target's rage by 200.
Red+1 Damage increased by 20% and Aid Chances + 1