Verse

From The KoF 98 um ol unofficial wiki

Verse (KoF XIV)



Type: TANK
Aptidude: 15

Bearsoul.jpg Bear soul
Start with 240 rage and restore 44 rage when hit (level 1)

Verse weapon.png Earth shaking badge.jpg Mana tome.jpg Superpower ATK.jpg Permanently increase ATK and HP Increase 5% ATK and HP (level 1)
Increase 11.55% ATK and HP (level 132)

Fates and Gates

Demon Saiki
Own Verse, Demon Saiki, Saiki: ATK+ 25%
Mukai
Own Verse, Mukai, Magaki: HP+ 25%
Duo Lon
Own Verse, Duo Lon, Maxima XIV: HP+ 25%
Gates partners
Orochi, Ignis, Rugal | Warning: These are the partners on the Taiwanese version of the game, could be different for the Global version (as was the case for Oswald), take this with a grain of salt.

Skill description

Divine protection
Passive skill
Increase your own ULT resistance and small skill resistance; increase your own 35% DMG and 15% max HP; get additional RES equal to 60% of your own control rate (changing live depending on the amount during the battle). Verse's attacks burn the targets (does 6% of max HP DMG per turn for 2 rounds, ignores control-free and cannot be dispelled); when you have a fighter with less than 40% HP and your own HP is higher than 90%, will consume 10% of your own max HP to heal that fighter (the amount will be 300% of the consumed HP). During the enemy's turn, steal 50% of the healing received by the enemy's lowest HP fighter (the amount stolen is unaffected by increases or decreases in healing rate). Immune to imprisoning, and able to revive twice per match, restoring full HP and rage when reviving. After each resurrection, gain 25% DMG resistance and immunity to rage reduction (for 1 turn)
Increase your own ULT resistance by 20% and small skill resistance by 20%
Increase your own ULT resistance and small skill resistance; increase your own 40% DMG and 20% max HP; get additional RES equal to 70% of your own control rate (changing live depending on the amount during the battle). Verse's attacks burn the targets (does 8% of max HP DMG per turn for 2 rounds, ignores control-free and cannot be dispelled, won't restore rage); when you have a fighter with less than 40% HP and your own HP is higher than 80%, will consume 10% of your own max HP to heal that fighter (the amount will be 400% of the consumed HP). When own HP drops below 50%, restore 15% HP, increased by 5% per each enemy fighter currently imprisoned (this can be triggered once per round). During the enemy's turn, steal 60% of the healing received by the enemy's lowest HP fighter (the amount stolen is unaffected by increases or decreases in healing rate). Immune to imprisoning, and able to revive twice per match, restoring full HP and rage when reviving. After each resurrection, gain 30% DMG resistance, 30% control rate and immunity to rage reduction (for 1 turn)
Increase your own ULT resistance and small skill resistance by 20%
Hatred
Skill
Attack a column (priority to a column with an imprisoned target); increase own anti-crit and healing by 35%; if the main target is imprisoned, spread the imprisonment to the enemy in the same column (2 round cooldown); for 2 rounds, when your DPS fighters get attacked, share 35% of that DMG, while having that damage reduced on you by 60% (70% if more than one DPS fighter is getting attacked); this damage sharing does not take effect when your HP is lower than 30%; restore 70 rage to your DPS fighters.
Deal 160%+15 damage to the target column(level 1)
Attack a column (priority to a column with an imprisoned target); increase own anti-crit and healing by 40%; if the main target is imprisoned, spread the imprisonment to the enemy in the same column (ignores control-free, 1 round cooldown); absorb 15% of the target's max HP (ignoring control-free). For 2 rounds, when your DPS fighters get attacked, share 40% of that DMG, while having that damage reduced on you by 70% (80% if more than one DPS fighter is getting attacked); this damage sharing does not take effect when your HP is lower than 30%; restore 80 rage to your DPS fighters and to yourself. Make one of your DPS fighters release small skill this turn.
Deal 180%+15 damage to the target (level 1)
ULT
ULT
Attack a column (prioritizing the column with the highest HP fighter), increasing your own ATK, DEF and block power by 20%; reduce the main target's DMG and crit rate by 20%; if the enemy has imprisoned targets, 40% chance of imprisoning the main target for one turn (an imprisoned fighter cannot move, has their healing rate reduced by 40% and needs to be dispelled 2 times to free of the imprisonment); if the imprisoning failed, increase own 30% control rate.
Deals damage equal to 280%+25 points
Attack a column (prioritizing the column with the highest HP fighter), increasing your own ATK, DEF and block power by 30%; reduce the main target's DMG and crit rate by 30%; if the enemy has imprisoned targets, 60% chance of imprisoning the main target for one turn (an imprisoned fighter cannot move, has their healing rate reduced by 40% and needs to be dispelled 2 times to free of the imprisonment, target gets 10% max HP damage ignoring control free if this effect gets dispelled and cause the "septic" effect); the imprisoned fighters share 40% of the DMG that Verse receives (this effect will not activate if the target's HP is lower than 15%); if the imprisoning failed, increase own 40% control rate Must release small skill this round.
Deals damage equal to 300%+25 points
SMAX (water gate upgrade) Attack the enemy with the highest HP, increasing your own ATK, DEF and block power by 35%; reduce the main target's DMG and crit rate by 35%; deal 25% of the current HP value as additional damage to the target's column (ignoring control-free); if the enemy has imprisoned targets, 75% chance of imprisoning the main target for one turn (an imprisoned fighter cannot move, has their healing rate reduced by 40% and needs to be dispelled 2 times to free of the imprisonment, target gets 10% max HP damage ignoring control free if this effect gets dispelled and cause the "septic" effect); the imprisoned fighters share 50% of the DMG that Verse receives (this effect will not activate if the target's HP is lower than 10%); reduce damage taken from DPS fighters by 25%; for 1 round, increase the damage of your DPS fighters by 10% (can be stacked with similar buffs) and reduce damage taken from GANK fighters by 15%. If the imprisoning failed, increase own 45% control rate. If you are in the front row, you will be immune to stun, silence and freezing. Must release small skill this round.
Deal 280%+25 points of damage to a column.